Shejiwowoqkwke

"I now pronounce y-", "This wedding sucks !" Sapnap stood and pouted, "Sapnap you're my man in honor-." Halo said. Yeah, Sapnap lowkey didn't like Techno, but Techno just wanted to make both of them happy- ahem anyways. "Please Sapnap,," Halo said, Sapnap huffed before sitting back down on his assigned seat. After Halo and Techno were officially married, they started partying.

"Congratulations Halo-!" George said and hugged Halo, "Thank you,," Halo mumbled, Sapnap came up to Halo, ",,,Congrats,," Sapnap said, Halo furrowed his brows. "I'll talk to you later." Halo said to George, George nodded. Halo took Sapnap with him, away from everyone, "Sapnap,,is everything alright ?" Halo worriedly said, Sapnap groaned. "I'm worried about you ! I don't want you to be heartbroken again !!" Sapnap frowned, Halo looked down to the grass, Halo sighed. Sapnap felt bad, he felt like he was making Halo stressed, "I'm sorry-." Sapnap said and also looked at the grass. They both shared an awkward but peaceful silence. Halo cleared his throat, "I know you're worried but,,Sapnap,,you don't have to be worried. I think this time,,I found someone who is actually good for me,," Halo said, Sapnap furrowed his brows, "Alright,,but please, if he does anything bad to you I will not hesitate to burn him alive." Sapnap glared, Halo laughed a little, "I'm sure he won't do anything bad." Halo smiled, Sapnap nodded and sighed.

-

"Oí, Techno." Tommy said, Techno turned around to face him. "GET YOUR DRUNKARD HUSBAND BEFORE HE COLLAPSES-!" Tommy yelled while pointing at Halo, stumbling around and laughing, face red. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING-?!" Tommy yelled again, Techno walked up to Halo and wrapped his arms around his waist, 'That's right,,' Techno thought and smiled whilst tears were streaming down his cheeks, Halo smiled at Techno. 'My husband,,,Halo is my husband,,', Techno smiled back at Halo, "Come on Halo,,let's go home." Techno softly said, Halo giggled, "Okaaaayy,,", Halo said and gripped on Techno more.

"We're leaving early, thank you for coming everyone !" Techno said before leaving. "What the fuck-? Who leaves at their own wedding-?" Quackity said, Karl shrugged. Sapnap was busy staring at Techno and Halo, he watched as Techno carefully placed Halo on the passenger seat, Sapnap furrowed his brows. 'Maybe,,maybe he is the perfect one,,' Sapnap thought before going back to the party.

-

Halo woke up with a headache, he sat up from his bed and stretched. He looked to his side and saw Techno sleeping peacefully. Halo smiled and gave a kiss to Techno before getting out of bed to make breakfast for his,,husband.

------------------
Words: 436