Mosquito bite teehee

This one is short JSNSJSK
characters included: Karl
——————————————————
Halos POV
I was out in the garden that me and Techno built, I was peacefully watering some flowers until I felt a sting on my shoulder, "ouch,,gosh I hate summer,," I said to myself and went back inside. I was trying to look for some alcohol in the bathroom to stop the stinging but I couldn't find it, "Hey Techno ! Do you know where the alcohol is ?" I yelled, "No ! Why !" Techno yelled back, I got out of the bathroom and went to our room, "Oh uhm I just got-!" I almost yelled but got interrupted by Techno, "You didn't get hurt did you ?" Techno said, appearing out of no where, "Ah-! N-no I didn't get hurt I just got a mosquito bite,," I said looking at him, "Where ?" He asked looking at my arms, "Not there, in my shoulder." I said, he stopped moving, "Techno,,?" I said and turned to look at him.

Techno's POV
In, his shoulder,,,? "In your shoulder ? We need to take that bite off come on let's go." I said and dragged Halo to the store to get alcohol. Once we got the alcohol, we went back our house, I immediately put the alcohol on the bite, "OW-! Techno, you should've said a warning at least !" Halo scolded, I didn't answer, I'm the only one who can mark him, no one else, I don't care if it's a bug !

After the bite mark was gone, i called Halo to come to my room.

"What is it ?" He asked as he stood on the doorway. "Come here." I said, he came up to me and sat on my bed, I grabbed his waist and put him on my lap, then I started leaving bite marks on his shoulder and neck, "Ah- wait Techno, what-?" Halo tried to talk but I kept biting him. I was still leaving marks on him until he,,moaned ?! "What-" I said and looked at him just to see him blushing with his hands on his mouth, "It was because of you !" Halo said and covered his face.

(No ones POV ) the next day

"Oh Halo, did you have fun with Techno last night or something ?" Karl asked Halo, "What do you mean ?" Halo asked looking at Karl, "Oh come one Halo, don't try to hide it, it's so revealing !" Karl said while pointing at Halos neck, "AH WAIT-! NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT !" Halo semi-yelled at Karl once he realized what he meant.

——————————————————
Words: 416
LMAO IM BACK WITH SHORT ONES SKDWKDI