WHYWONTYOUGUYS GIVE ME REQUESTS😩😩🤬🤬🤬

Techno was laying on Halos lap again, Halo was expecting Techno to say as soon as he laid on his lap but he didn't surprisingly.

"And then I stab that mother fu- mob-!" Techno said as he grinned, "Thats cool." Halo said, Techno stared at him, Halo stared back.

"What ? You hungry or something." Halo said blankly, Techno shrugged, a moment of silence. Halo was so close to sleeping until Techno shifted on his lap, he was now caressing his lap, "Oohh, Halo. Your lap is now my new pillooowww-." Techno said smiling smugly, still caressing his lap.

"You're sleeping on the couch today." Halo said whilst playing with Technos hair, "Wait no- please I was joking Halo-." Techno said staring up at Halo, Halo took Technos head off of him and went to the kitchen to cook, "Haaallloooo-! Please-! I was just joking !" Techno weeped, his hand hitting this couch. "It's not my fault, now what do you want for dinner." Halo said, 'Shi-' Halo thought and was too late for him to retreat what he said, "You of course-!" Techno said grinning, Halo turned around and saw Techno sitting up.

Halo got a spatula from a drawer and before he hit Techno with it, Techno did the lip bite.

"AHH-! I WAS JOKING HALO-!" Techno yelled as he tried to dodge the spatula, but he failed, it hit him straight on the forehead and he fell. Halo went up to him, looking down at him while Techno was rubbing his forehead, "You're sleeping on the couch and making your own food." Halo said smiling before leaving to their room, he shut the door and locked it.

"Halo let me in please, I promise I won't make any of those jokes again."

"No, go sleep on the couch, Techno."

------------------
Words: 300

GIVE ME FUCKING REQUESTS- I CANT KEEP SEARCHING UP "Fluff writing prompts" ON FUCKING SAFARI/GOOGLE 😩🤬🤬😩😔😔😔 /hj