Man idk

Halo was taking care of Techno since he got hurt. Halo sighed when he finished changing the bandages for Techno, "I can do this myself,,you know that right ?" Techno said, Halo looked at Techno, Techno couldn't tell what expression Halo was making, or what he was feeling. Halo hummed, "So,,.is- are my healings not,,working for you,,? Are you,,are my bandages and healings making it worse, if it is, I apologize." Halo said blankly, Techno smiled awkwardly.

"I'm not- it's not like I'm trying to pity you or anything,," Techno said, scratching his cheek, Halo looked out his window. A silence came, "Uhm,,Halo- you know how we've been getting close to each other,,like a lot-?" Techno nervously said, Halo looked at him, "Yeah,,?" Halo answered, "Uhm I just think that we got close because we just- click or like,,understand each other,,y'know ?" Techno said, Halo looked down to the ground, "You think so ?" Halo said, fidgeting with his hands. Techno grabbed Halos right arm, "Oh,,I know so." Techno said and got Halos chin with his other hand, making both of them close to each other. "I just,,think we're a good match,," Techno said before kissing Halo, Techno took his hand off of Halos right arm and put it around Halos waist, making them lean down into Halos bed they were sitting at. Halo started panting due to the lack of air, Techno pushed away and quickly stood up.

"Uhm, I told Philza that I'll help him with something,,bye Halo-." Techno said and left, leaving a flushed but happy half-demon/angel. Halo touched his lips, he looked out the window again, he smiled and got up to go to his kitchen.

------------------
Words; 290