Killing Partners

Mafia au ? Idk I just thought of this from listening Rio Romeo lmao
Characters included: Dream
Also I'm #40 on Techno wowie 😯
——————————————————
"I see him !" Halo said swaying his tail, Techno looked where he was looking at, "Alrighty, you'll go distract him, I can kill him from a distance alright ?" Techno said, Halo got up from their hiding spot and nodded, smiling.

"Hello Sir, I just wanted to let you know that you've gotten a letter." Halo said, Techno was watching carefully, he needed Halos signal to aim and shoot the prince. After Halo and the prince talked, Halo did the signal and Techno shot, of course their were bodyguards there but they reacted to late and saw the prince falling with a hole in his head, Halo needed to look surprised and scared, "What,,,He's not dead is he-?!" Halo said, 'tears' forming into his eyes backing away from the princes body, "Si-Sir we're gonna need you to leave,,." One the guards said, Halo nodded, 'tears' still in his eyes.

"Good job Halo, great acting." Techno said when both of them went back to their Mafia boss, "Thank you, you did good too." Halo said and then kissed his cheek, Techno smiled. "Good work today guys !" The boss, Dream said. "Can we go home now." Techno said, "Yeah sure, you guys won't be getting another mission until,,,Tuesday." Dream said, "What day is it today ?" Halo asked Techno, "It's Friday." Techno responded, Halo nodded.

"Daniel ! We're home !" Halo yelled out when Techno and him came back home, "Oh-? You guys are back, this early ?" Puffy said while carrying Daniel, "Mhm, we finished the job pretty quickly." Halo said grabbing Daniel from Puffys arm, Halo started making those noises other moms would usually do to babies, "Thanks Puffy." Techno said while Puffy was leaving, "Yeah sure, no problem." Puffy said before leaving.

"I'm home Daniel." Techno said, "Dad ! Hi, how was work." Daniel said, "it,,it was alright, wheres Halo." Techno asked,

",,Dad,,Fathers been dead for 2 years."

——————————————————
Words: 318

lol