"Ugh couples"

"Oh that's nice." Techno said tiredly, "Hmm,,I'm getting tired." Halo said then yawning, "You guys can go to sleep y'know." George said looking back at them.

George, Dream, Halo, and Techno were going on a trip, they were actually going to a beach.

"You sure ?" Techno asked, "Mhm,," George said turning back to the road. Halo was suddenly not tired no more, he wanted to annoy both George and Dream. "Hey Techie, what do you wanna do when we get to the beach." Halo said leaning onto Techno's shoulder, Techno put his head on top of Halos head, "Hmm,,what do you wanna do, darling ?" Techno said smiling, "I don't know,,maybe take a stroll around the beach, collect some shells,,would you like to do that, love ?" Halo said looking up at Techno and smiling, "Sure,,whatever you wanna do,,I wanna do." Techno said kissing Halo.

                           SCREECH

Halo looked at George and Dream, who stopped the car hard, "If,,if you guys WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SHOWING LOVE- I WONT HESITATE TO LEAVE YOU GUYS RIGHT HERE-!" Dream said yelling, "Hey-! Language and first of all you can't be talking ! You show love to George too, physically !!" Halo said yelling back, "He's not wrong,,you touched his thigh and I heard you guys say some weird things, and noises." Techno said, Dream started driving again and kept quiet, "Hmph !" Halo hummed.

Later Techno and Halo fell asleep. "Ugh couples,,I hate them so much." Dream said, "Oh please, Dream we're married,,,gasp, you're not trying to tell me something are you ?" George said having one hand over his mouth, "I- What-? No-!" Dream said furrowing his eyebrows, George smiled.

——————————————————
Words: 285

I was joking about not updating,,teehee
Happy April fools I guess anyways my hands hurt