Its over, isnt it ?

Uhh
Skephalo (?) + Techhalo
Slight Angst ( not really sad )
Teehee it's 2 am help
——————————————————
Skeppys POV

I looked up at the statue of Halo,,the most kindest, happiest, and beautiful person that the DSMP thought so too, gosh, I miss him.
I was fine with the men, women and other people, who would come into his life now and again, I was fine because I knew that they really didn't matter to him, until he came. We both fought like it was all a some silly game, over him, who he'd choose,,,I'd never thought I'd lose.

It's over, isn't it ? Isn't it ? Isn't it over ? (2x)

You won and he chose you, and he loved you, and now he's,,gone. Forever gone.

It's over isn't,,??

Why cant I move on ?

Fights and glory, reinvention.
Letters, confessions, his attention.
Out in daylight, my potential.
Bold, precise, experimental.

Who am I now, in this world without him ?

Petty and dull with the nerve to doubt him, what does it matter ? It's already done,,,

Now I've got to be there for his,,,son. He can't take care of his son because of war, he wants to get his mind off of him ever since he disappeared,,by causing war. He never wanted Halo to disappear, he loved him and he loved him back, they both loved each other, but then he disappeared. No one knows where he went or where he is right now, but we built a statue of him. The statue of peace, is what some other people who come traveling call it, since whenever they're around his statue they feel calm, peaceful, and not tired anymore. I let Halos son visit the statue too, and whenever he's around the statue, he talks to it in a different language that Halo knows, I don't know what he's saying but,,Sapnaps a good kid, he looks so sad around the statue but smiles whenever he talks to it,,or him. Poor kid, not having his other dad around, just causing war and wanting blood.

"It's over isn't it,,?" I heard Sapnap say to Halo, I wasn't very far away from him, just sitting under a tree, "isn't it ?" I heard say and just when he said that, Techno comes out, not creating a single sound, just staring at his son.

Techno won, and Halo chose him, loved him, and,,,he disappeared. It's over isn't it,, isn't it ?

Why can't I just move on ?

——————————————————
Words: 399 ( not including this and the top note )

Not really sad but eh