Swap

Techno woke up but felt weird, he looked around and saw,.himself ? "What the fuck-?" Techno said but his voice sounded different , it was more high pitched, like Halos. Techno was confused, he then saw black hair sticking out on the side of his eye, he grabbed the hair, messy and long like Halos, he then saw his hands, long nails. Techno then processed what's going on and jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"AHHH-! WHAT THE FUCK-!?" Techno yelled out, Halo woke up, "Language !", Halo noticed his voice was deeper than usual, he also didn't see his long hair too. Halo got up and but felt taller, he was still tired so he really didn't pay attention, "Why are you ye-" Halo said but stopped, he saw himself on the bathroom floor. He was now fully awake, "Why-? What is happening." Halo said backing away from himself, "Halo,,I think we switched bodies,," Techno said looking down on the bathroom floor, "Huh-? How though ?" Halo said getting close to Techno or,,himself. "I don't know- maybe some magic thing happened to us ?" Techno said.

Halo was tired of hearing Techno rambling, "Augh-! Be quiet for a moment Techno !" Halo yelled, Techno flinched, "I'm- I never knew I sounded like that-." Techno said. Both Techno and Halo hadn't ate since they were too busy freaking out, Halo went to the kitchen to get a snack but he wanted a sandwich, so he made a sandwich. He ate it and his hunger was now gone, "And you're not gonna make one for me-?" Halo heard Techno said. Halo smiled, Techno cringed when he saw himself smile, "I'm tired Techno- I'm going back to sleep I can't do this right now, maybe we'll be back to our bodies tomorrow." Halo said tiredly, going back to their room. Before Halo went to bed he gave a quick kiss to Techno, which was kinda weird but eh, Halo heard Techno say something loud but just kept walking to bed. Once he was in the bed, Techno jumped on the bed, "YOU FIXED IT-!" Techno yelled, Halo was too tired to be happy, "Mmh, yay,," Halo yawned, "I love you Halo." Techno said smiling, "Hmm,,love you too." Halo smiled and opened his eyes and saw that Techno was actually Techno, he pretended that he wasn't surprised and gave another quick kiss to Techno again before going to sleep.

-------------------
Words: 407