Lovely voice, uhm horrible voice

"Singing is easy,," Halo said, Techno stared at him, "Really ?" Techno said, "Mhm,,if you put more tuning and more how to say,,,emotions into it !" Halo said, Techno sighed.

Techno sang a song and Halo mentally cried. "I'm,,,well you're definitely singing something-" Halo said, Techno gasped, "How rude,,I've been betrayed,," Techno mumbled, Halo shook his head, "I'm sorry-!! It's just- maybe having a deep voice is-" Halo stopped, "Nevermind just sing this one instead, there's not so much emotions and tuning to do-!" Halo smiled, Techno heard the song and sang it. ",,,wanna play one of your instruments instead ?" Halo smiled guiltily, Techno glared at him, "If I'm bad at singing just tell me." Techno chuckled.

"Now it's your turn to try one of my talents." Techno said, Halo sighed, "Alright,," Halo said, he got the trombone that Techno was handing him and tried to carry it. "What-? Why is it heavy-?!" Halo gasped and almost dropped the instrument, "Its not heavy ?" Techno said and got the instrument. Halo blanked state at Techno, "You're strong that's why,,," Halo mumbled, "I know darling." Techno smirked.

After Halo got used to the weight, he TREID (AGAIN)- to play the instrument, Halo pursed his lips and blew into the trombone. ",,,well it's definitely a note." Techno mumbled, "Really ?" Halo glared, "You said that to me." Techno said.

In conclusion, both of them suck at each other's talents,,lol imagine AHA-

------------------
Words: 240