HSJEISKD

LMAO THIS CHAOET IS KINDA 😳
Ajajdjejeiwkoaoa its 3 am idk
——————————————————
"IM SHARING A ROOM WITH HALO-?!" Techno semi-yelled, Dream nodded, "Does he know-?!" Techno said, "Not yet." Dream said and looked towards Halo who was yelling at Quackity, "Shit, please switch me with someone else." Techno said clasping his hands together, "Mmmmm,,,how about,,no !" Dream said and laughed before going to Halo. Techno was watching both of them, Halo suddenly yelled out, "WHY TECHNO-?!", Techno scoffed.

"Hahaha-!! Halo sleeping with Technoo,," Quackity teased, "I'm not sleeping with him I'm just gonna share a room with him-!" Halo said, "Wrong ! We got the wrong room in accident so you guys are actually gonna sleep together !!" Dream said smiling, Halo semi-punched Dreams stomach, Dream grunted. "Listen- I don't wanna see any of your body parts near my side-!" Techno said while building a pillow wall, "TECHNO-! How are we gonna sleep without PILLOOOWSS—!!" Halo semi-yelled, Techno stopped. They just kept arguing until Halo was done with Technos bs, "You know what I'm going to sleep." Halo said taking his shoes and socks off and got on the bed, he also got half of the blanket, Techno wanted to yell but calmed himself down. After waiting for 5+ minutes, Techno checked if Halo was asleep, he was surprisingly, 'He looks so pretty sleeping,,' Techno thought, blushing a little. Techno kept staring at Halo until Halo shifted in his sleep, "Shit- I should go to sleep too-." Techno said, taking his shoes and socks off, he got on the bed but didn't get close to Halo nor did he get the blanket.

He eventually got cold and decided to cuddle with Halo.

Halo woke up and stretched, but then his hand hit something, like arms. Halo looked down and saw Technos arm around his waist, he then stared at Techno and back at his arms, Halo was half asleep and couldn't process anything so he didn't really think anything about it and went back to sleep, this time, Halo was 'holding' Technos head/face while playing with his hair, meaning that Technos face was in between his neck and chest. Techno woke up and smelled,,flowers and muffins, he also felt lots of warmth, as if he was in the beach in summer, he tried looking up but all he saw was a neck and chest, he also felt something on top of him, he looked down and saw Halos leg on top of his chest, he blushed. "Mmh,,you're such a cutie,," Halo mumbled and gripped on Techno a little bit, Techno blushed more, clearly Halo was still sleeping and was dreaming something. Halo started caressing Technos face, Techno didn't know what to do so he just waited until Halo woke up, while he waited he kept hearing Halo say things like "You've could've told me before cutie,,", "Hehehe,,who knew you acted like this,,", "Ooh, you're such a cutie,,", and more things. Once he was actually fully awake, he looked at Techno and smiled, "Sorry." Halo said before getting up and going to the bathroom, 'maybe sleeping with Halo isn't that bad.' Techno thought.

——————————————————
Words: 516

IEIRIEOOWKWKS