Meow meow

Hey y'all I'm sick rn so I might not update a lot today 😨😨
------------------
"How-?" Techno asked Halo who was sitting on top of him, "Uhhhh,,,cat bite ?" Halo said, going close to Techno, whiffing him. Techno blushed, "What-?" Techno said, "Kitty cat bite me." Halo said, Techno smiled tiredly. Techno kept asking Halo questions and Halo was getting annoyed but him asking questions, "Cat bite ?" Halo said, "I know a cat bit you." Techno said, "Noo,,!" Halo said, Techno was confused. Halo opened his mouth and bit Technos cheek, "Cat bite,,!" Halo said smiling after biting Techno, Techno took Halo off of him and went out their room, Halo laid on the bed for a while before following Techno.

Techno was in the living room, petting Halo. Techno could feel Halo purr against him, Techno was used to it though. "Technooo, you got cats ears just like me !" Halo said smiling, Techno stopped petting Halo, he reached on top of his head and felt cat ears, Halo giggled. Techno didn't know what to do, "Was it because you bit me-?" Techno said, grabbing his cheek Halo bit from, Halo shrugged and hit off of Techno, going to the kitchen.

"Hmm,,want some grapes Techno ?" Halo asked, bending over the fridge, "Uhm sure ?" Techno said, seeing that he also has a tail, Halo went back on the couch they were sitting at. "Here ya go." Halo said giving some grapes to Techno, "Well,,since we're both,,cats ? I think it'd be better if no one sees us like th-" "BAM-! ITS YA BOIS TUBBO AND TOMMY-!" Tubbo said slamming Technos door open, grinning. Techno and Halo looked up. "What the fuck." Tommy said, "Oh wowie, cat ears ?!" Tubbo said, Halo was smiling at them while Techno was glaring at them. "Hello-,," Halo said, Tubbo tried taking out Halos ears but Halo hisses, "THEYRE REAL-?!" Tommy yelled, Halo nodded. Lots of chaos happened.

"Tch."

Halo looked behind him and saw Techno take out an axe, Techno glared at the children before sprinting at them.

"Wait- TECHNO NO-!" "AHH-!!" "SHIT-!" "RUN-! WE GOTTA RUN." "AHHHH PLEASE SHOW MERCY ON US TECHNO-!!" The boys screamed, trying to dodge Technos attacks, Halo sighed. Halo WASNT gonna deal with none of their bull-shit so he went to Techno and his room and slept while hearing screams and thuds.

------------------
Words: 380

Eeek