The book of life (AU kinda?)

I was rewatching the book of life and uhm yeah- not everything in this chapter is from the movie lol
Anyways uhhh Halo and Techno wear the same clothes just like in the movie,,,does that make sense ?? I hope lol
------------------
"Once upon a time, there were these two gods, both known as the god of life and god of death." Karl said, reading to the small kids, the kids were really into the story, "the god of death loved the god of life-" "What-? How does that work-?" One of the children asked, Karl shrugged and continued reading.

"Come on Techo, leave me alone." Halo said as he slipped away from Techno, Techno followed, "Why won't you love me." Techno said, Halo sat next to a child who was looking at another kid, "Because." Halo smiled, Techno didn't sit next to them, Halo could tell that the child was in love. "If you'll excuse me." Halo said and got up, getting into a disguise. "Hi there kid, I saw you sitting alone here. I wish I could sit next to you but I have work so,,take this as a gift." Halo smiled at the child, the child smiled and accepted Halos gift which was a bouquet of flowers, Halo waved at the child before disappearing. Both Techno and Halo stared at the child give the flowers to his crush, Halo smiled. "Give me some flowers." Techno said, "Oh come on-! You're not gonna-" "Please." Techno said, Halo was surprised, Techno usually never says please. Halo gave him a bouquet of flowers, Techno stared at Halo, "No." Halo said before Techno could ask him out, Techno frowned and made the flowers die, but Halo made them alive again.

"Today's the day of the dead ! You better let me do my job !" Halo said, "Eh, I'm gonna have to take some souls anyways." Techno said, Halo scoffed, "No-! No one is gonna go down into your hideous place !" Halo scolded, Techno shrugged. Techno was walking around some people and blew out their candle, Halo lit it up again and laughed when he saw the people's reaction. "Why must you take me here, I wasn't planning on asking you out here." Techno said, Halo smiled, "You always have fun here." Techno said. Techno went close to an old person and tried to take away their life, Halo smacked Technos hand, "Techno-!" Halo yelled, "What ? It's his time ??" Techno said grinning, "Nuh Uh, not today my darling." Halo walked away, Techno followed, "Come on love, why don't you love me ? I beg you." Techno said frowning a little, "Aww, you're so cute when you beg." Halo said, taking Technos chin and shaking him, "I'm being serious,," Techno frowned more, Halo smiled. "Why don't we do something then,,like a bet." Halo said, Techno looked down at him, "and that is ?" Techno asked, Halo started walking around and Techno followed of course.

"Hmmm, these boys,,whoever marries the boy fi-" "If my boy wins then you'll let me take you out." Techno said, Halo chuckled, "and if my boy wins, then I don't have to." Halo smiled, Techno took his hand out and so did Halo, they shook hands.
.
.
.
.
"And finally-! The person Tubbo marries is,,," Karl said, the kids were trying to guess, "It's definitely Ranboo ! (/rp/p)" A kid said, Karl smirked, "indeed ! It was Ranboo !" Karl smiled, the kids smiled too, "But that's not the end."

"Hmm, seems like my boy won." Halo smiled at Techno, Techno turned away, Halo leaned into him, "Oh come on, don't be upset." Halo said, grabbing Technos cheek. "Good job Halo." Techno said, Techno was about to leave but Halo still needed him, "Come, let's have fun since their having fun." Halo smiled, Techno smiled back a little. Halo and Techno started dancing just like the other people did, Techno was happy and Halo- Techno couldn't tell how Halo felt like. After the music ended, Halo smiled up at Techno, "That was fun,,", Techno nodded, Halo and Techno kept looking at each other until Halo kissed him. "Maybe i was lying about the bet,," Halo mumbled, Techno blushed, "Wait- so you'll let me-?" Techno said, Halo looked up at him, "Maybe,," Halo smiled.

"The end-!" Karl said, the kids clapped, "That was so good !" "The book was like- beautiful-?!" "I wanna read it again,,", Karl heard the kids say before leaving. After they left, Karl took out his disguise, he was actually Halo the whole time, "Techno, you ready ?" Halo called out, Techno appeared in front of Halo, Techno nodded, "Let's go back then." Halo said and grabbed Technos hand before they went back to their world.

------------------
Words: 740