Flower crowns

Halo was walking around a flower field, getting flowers, he usually got Ixoras, Daisys, Dahlias, Scorpion grasses/Forget me not, Roses, and Orchids. He really loves flowers.

"Techno, I'm home !" Halo yelled out, taking his 'summer' hat off and patting down his long dress, Halo looked up and saw Technos head peeking out of a corner, "I bought some flowers in the flower field I was talking about, I also made some flower crowns, come !" Halo said smiling, Techno came closer to Halo and Halo plopped down the flower crown on Techno, Techno was surprised. "This is a flower crown ? Doesn't look like one ? It breaks right ? Can I make one-?" Techno asked Halo, Halo nodded.

Techno tried making a flower crown but failed miserably, "I'll help you." Halo said and sat on his knees just like Techno. Halo showed him but Techno kept getting confused on how to loop the flowers to each other/connect them, they've been doing that for almost 7 hours. Halo yawned, "You got it Techno,,!" Halo said smiling, Techno smiled, "I'm going to sleep, goodnight honey." Halo said kissing his forehead before leaving to their room, Techno wanted to keep making flower crowns though.

Halo woke up and yawned, stretching and doing his morning scratches, he then smelled lots of flowers,,like fucking lots, he looked around him and saw flower crowns, it felt and looked like he slept in a flower field, "Techno-!?" Halo yelled out, Techno emerged from the flowers, "Y-yeah-?" Techno answered, Halo could see eye bags, "Come here." Halo said making the grabby hands to Techno, Techno went to Halo and they both cuddled.

"Did you stay up to make all of these-?" Halo asked, Techno nodded, Halo kissed his forehead, "Get some sleep, I'll wake you up later okay ?" Halo said smiling at Techno, Techno nodded and yawned, flopping his face down on the sheets, Halo giggled and kissed him one for time.

------------------
Words: 325

EEEEE IM GETTING FUCKING REQUESTSSSSS