Caught

Techno was gonna be late for work again, Halo decided to have some fun.

A fucking fashion show. (With his husbands clothes ofc LMAO)

Halo got Technos sweater before, it didn't fit him but it was warm, he took off the sweater and got a shirt, a white ruffled shirt. Halo smiled, and then started giggling, most of Technos clothes fit him to big, he got the sweater again and a red t-shirt Techno has, he went to the living room to watch a movie.

After 2 hours. Halo finished the movie and stretched, he looked at the time and it was at 8, he sighed and went back to his and Technos room, he noticed some glasses and put it on, he looked at himself in the mirror and got scared seeing a figure behind him. Halo turned around fast and saw Techno, next thing you know Techno was on the floor, hands gripping the carpet floor, "Hnnngg,,," Techno whined, "Techno-? Are you alright-?" Halo asked going close to him, Techno looked up again and saw Halo and banged his head on the floor, "Techno-?!" Halo said worriedly, "Was work bad today-?" Halo asked petting Technos head, "Nooo,,,it's just- I cant believe your actually wearing my clothes,,,I'm gonna sob." Techno said, "Oh Techno,," Halo said and sighed, still petting Technos head, but then Techno tackled him. "Ah-!" Halo yelped, "Now your scent are gonna be on my clothess." Techno said smiling, "Not if I wash it-!" Halo said and took Techno off of him, "Nooo,,don't do that." Techno whined, Halo giggled and left the room.

------------------
Words: 270

IM ALSO LEARNING HOW TO WRITE FUCKING ENDERMAN WHATEVER