Chapter 7: Day Out

Over the last two days, Chris and I texted like we didn't have anything else to do. I'm sure the both of us were supposed to study the script, but he insisted on texting me constantly, saying that I still own his dinner.

My door opened and closed. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Sasha. I leaned back and locked my phone. I turned back to the books and papers scattered across my living floor.

Sasha looked down at my mess and back up at me

Sasha looked down at my mess and back up at me. "When do you start filming?" She questioned as she sat down beside me. I pushed a bunch of papers my way and smiled. "In another week or so, but I have an interview tomorrow with Chris. Then, I have to do screen tests right after."

"Which means you need your nails and hair done." Sasha stood again and offered me her hand. I stared at it. "And who's paying cause I didn't get my paycheck yet?" I quested as she smirks.

"I got Matt's card." She pulled it out of her pocket. "Sasha, that's not right. We can't spend his money like that."

Sasha puckered her lips before saying, "We can get Chinese food."

I turned on my heels and smiled, "Who said I wasn't going?" I walked into my room, trying to find a cute outfit. I finally settled for an average look with my hair down.

I walked out of the room, and Sasha handed the keys to me

I walked out of the room, and Sasha handed the keys to me. She grabbed my phone and glasses as I walked out the door. I locked it behind her and followed her to the car. "Did you already make a hair appointment?" I questioned has I backed up into the street.

"Yep, but I don't know what can be done to tame this mess." She mumbled as she scratched my scalp. I leaned into her hand and laugh.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled into the nail salon parking lot. It was empty, but there weren't a lot of cars here either. Sasha and I walked in. My phone buzzed as she talked with the woman at the desk.

Ruthie🖤: Collin's sick. You and Veronica are combining interviews.

Oh God, I can't wait to be the laughing stock again. I didn't want to be around Veronica, because it was clear she had it out for me for some reason, and I really hate to have to cut a bitch.