Chapter 36: 3 Months Later

Thank y'all so much for 10.5k views. 🖤🖤

Chris

After filming for 3 more months, we were finally able to come back to LA. Filming was almost finished, and we were spending the rest of the month doing reshoots and getting ready for the press tour. But, now, Y/N and I were planning for the Thanksgiving dinner, which was freaking out about.

"Are you sure we have everything, Chris? I don't want to have to call someone and ask if they can bring extra of something?" She asked, rushing around the kitchen, cleaning and throwing away trash.

When she made her way to me, I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "Calm down. Everything is gonna be ok. This dinner is going to be perfect." She sighed in my arms and put a smile on her face.

"I think I'm just worried about your family." She looked up at me, and I swear, I felt like I was falling in love all over again. I know it's too early to feel like this, but she's been so understanding these last few months. Whenever I needed her, she was there. She was a lover and the best friends all wrapped into one.

"Don't worry. They'll love you. Especially Mom." Y/N sighed and looked over my shoulder. "Yeah, well, I don't have the best experience with meeting parents." I looked down at her. She wasn't very open with her past, never talking about her parents or old relationships. I never pressured her into telling me anything. If she wanted me to know, she would talk about it.

"Danny's parents hated me. I was never good enough for them and their precious son."

"Danny was?" I asked, rubbing her arms. "Ex-fiance," She paused, rubbing the back of her head, "I need a shower and need to get ready. Can you bring the dogs in?" I nodded. Y/N kissed my cheek and walked away. I turned to the back door and opened it. Dodger and Y/N's new dog, Zeus.

I managed to convince her to get a dog, and she chose a Doberman

I managed to convince her to get a dog, and she chose a Doberman. Zeus was a little small right now, but when he gets older, he'll be being then Dodger. Yet, they already act like best friends, tussling and playing when they can.

I whistled, "Come on, guys. Time to eat." They ran up to the door and brushed past me. I chuckled and closed the door. I placed down their water and went upstairs to get ready. I walked into my bedroom, and Y/N was playing music, humming to herself while she did her hair. I watched her, rocking her hips to the beat, and moved her shoulders a little.

Then, she looked in the mirror at me, "What?" She asked. I shook my head and got out of my shoes. I changed into some clothes I laid out this morning and got dressed. Then, I grabbed my phone and called Scott. He answered, mumbling, "I picked Mom and Dad up at the airport, and she's already down my throat about not dressing up."

"You look nice when you dress up, and I'm taking pictures today, so I wanted everyone to look nice." Mom's voice came over the phone. I laughed, "Don't worry. I'm not dressing up either." Scott sighed and thanked me. "Shanna and Carly are coming, yet the kids aren't. They're with their fathers."