Chapter 35: Attitude Check*

Chris

I unlocked the door for Y/N while she pushed past me. She slammed it in my face. I sighed in frustration. Lauren and Cass giggled as they entered the room and kicked the door shut. Sasha asked, "Are you going to check on her?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Just to make sure she won't be sick in the morning. Also, we're leaving 3." She nodded and smirked, "Don't push her buttons, Chris. She's mad."

I frowned, "I didn't do anything in the first place." She nodded and closed her door.

I opened the door and looked at her, "You didn't have to slam the door in my face, Y/N."

I walked into the room and watched as Y/N struggled to put her bags on the bed

I walked into the room and watched as Y/N struggled to put her bags on the bed. I walked over to her and tried to help her, but she snatched it away from me, huffing, "I can handle it."

"I know you can. I just want to help." Y/N pushed in front of me.

"Then, just let me do it." I nodded and took my shoes off. After that, I took my shirt off and walked into the restroom. I could hear Y/N's soft footsteps following me.

"I don't know why you're talking off clothes because you're going back to your hotel room."

My eyes squinted as I stared at her, trying to figure out what was happening. I shook my head and turned on the water. Y/N stood in the doorway, eyeing me before bumping me to the side and sighing, "I mean it, Chris."

"What's with the attitude?" I asked, looking away for a second. She's been quiet and shifty every since we came from the club. I thought she was shaken up from the bartender, but now, I'm thinking she's drunk and wanted a fight.

"I don't know. Besides the fact that I literally couldn't even enjoy myself because of you. When I did, you stepped in like I was a baby." Y/N placed a finger again my head, moving it back. "I couldn't even get drunk because you were breathing down my neck."

"You act like one," I mumbled, "What was I supposed to do? Let that asshole feel you up?" I fold my arms across my chest and stood my ground. She sized me up, making herself stand taller.

Her eyes widen for a moment before she smacked her lips, "Are you kidding me? I could have handle it. I didn't need your bitch ass and your three stooges to fix my problem."

She turned to leave, but I hooked my hand on her forearm, "You want to watch your mouth, or do I have to fuck the attitude out of you?"

She sized me up, testing her luck, and it was running out, "Fuck you, Chris." I smirked. Oh, I definitely will.

Her eyes widen as she caught on to what I was thinking. In a blink of an eye, I lifted her and walked up to the bed. I threw her down, causing a yelp to fall from her mouth.

My thumb traced over her lips a second before I spoke, "If I want to punch a guy for putting his hands on what's mine, I'll punch him." The room fell silent, her eyes looking back into mine.