Chapter 45: The Boy Is Mine PT. 1

We made it back to LA around two weeks ago, and it hasn't been the same since. Quinn settled in faster than I ever could. He, Chris, and Matt seem like the best of friends. I think that's what he needed. The girls and I have been spending every single second together.

Yet, today is one of the most stressful days of my life. It was Quinn's birthday tomorrow, and we were having a party at midnight for him. Chris and I have interviews this morning, and then we have the premiere of our movie, which Quinn is gonna be my date for.

"Y/N!" I walked down the stairs to see Chris and my dog, Zeus wrestling. Zeus had Chris on the ground, jumping on him. I shook my head looking at the dumbasses. "Yes, Chrissy?"

He looked at me before pointing to my dog, "He bit me. Deadass bit into my shit." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm sure it didn't hurt." I sat down on my knees and waited for Zeus to come to me. He did and laid against my knees. "So, I was talking to Mackie, and he hooked me up with this realtor that helped him find his house," I said, looking at Chris.

"Or, you can come live with me." Chris interrupted me with a smirk, and I couldn't even look at him. "I told you no then, and I'm telling you no now," I stood, walking into my kitchen, "Plus, I have Quinn and Zeus, and I don't want to barge in on you."

Chris walked after me, "You already do." I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. He cleared his throat, "Let me rephrase that. I mean: My life is already surrounded by you. I like having you around. We might as well just move in with each other." I sighed and grabbed water from the fridge, pouring it in the bowl for Zeus. "Plus, Quinn loves me.

"Let me think about it." Chris nodded, "You said that last time." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room to get my purse and keys. I pulled out my phone, calling Sasha. "Hey, today's the day. Are you riding with Lauren or am I gonna pick you up?"

"Lauren and I are going together. We'll see you and Chris there, right?" I mumbled a yeah before saying goodbye and grabbing Chris' outfit bag. "Babe, come on. We need to be there early." I yelled. I could hear his footsteps running across the floor before he mumbled an okay.

"Did you get my outfit because I don't wanna wear my thong to this interview?"

I shook my head and rubbed Zeus' head. He looked up at me with a questioning look, "I know he's dumb, but I love him, okay?"

____________

Sasha took the curlers from my hair, humming along to SZA. She pushed the hair over my shoulders and fluffed it out.

"I'm so happy you decided to dye your real hair

"I'm so happy you decided to dye your real hair." I nodded and fixed it the way I wanted. "Me too. Red's my color."

I got up from the chair and walked over to Chris. He sat in the chair as a man combed his hair out. He glanced my way, "I like it." He ran a hand through it before smiling and looking back at his phone.