Chapter 37: TMZ Official

Y/N

It was Chris' friend Carmen's wedding today, and I tried my best to care for him through his hangover. Still, he sat on the bed with tired eyes and winced every time a door closed.

"I know you didn't call me over here at 4 in the morning just to sit on the edge of the bed."

Chris grew stern, "It wouldn't be a problem if you just moved in with me." He grumbled as he fell back into bed. I rolled my eyes. I straddled his waist and leaned over him on the bed.

"No, because if I move in, I know I'll become your nanny. I'm not trying to clean up behind a grown-ass man."

As Chris' eyes snapped down to my boobs, he then looked up at me and said, "This is my favorite view of you." I smiled and folded my arms across my chest, "You're so immature."

Chris grabbed my waist and said, "I'm serious about you coming here. I enjoy having both you and Zeus around. It makes my house feel like home." I glanced away. "Plus, half of your clothes are here, and you like being here." Chris rubbed my thighs before letting his bottom lip had out like he was pouting.

"You forced me to keep my clothes here," I moved from his lap and opened his closet door, "And I'll think about it."

I grabbed his suit and threw it on the bed, "For now, get ready." He sighed and moved from the bed sluggishly, and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and looked at me.

"Let's save water." I rolled my eyes and walked after him. Taking off my sweatshirt and shorts, I put my hair into a ponytail and wrapped it in a bun. Chris turned on the water and grabbed some soap. I stepped into the shower and turned up the water until it was on hot.

"Damn, you trying to burn me." He mumbled and turned it back down. I grabbed the soap and slathered it on my body. Chris, then, stuck it upon his self to help me scrub my body. I rolled my eyes as he rested his hands on my boobs.

"Chris, if you don't get your hands off of my boobs," I warned. He chuckled and kissed my neck. He moved his hands onto my ass. I took the showerhead and sprayed him in his face. He gasped and blocked it with his hands. Then, he turned it to me.

"You better not spray me cause I just got my hair down," I said. "I'm trying to wash you off." I hummed and let him do it. Then, I did the same to him, and we got out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and sat down to curl my hair and do my make-up.

I fixed Chris' tie

I fixed Chris' tie