Chapter 30: Shots! Shots! Shots!

Chris took his time in the bathroom, so I cleaned up the hotel room a little, pushing all his things to one side because he was not sleeping with me again. He pulled covers all night, and he's a snorer.

"Christina," I yelled, "Can you hurry up in the bathroom?"

The door opened to Chris wiping his face, "What did you call me?" I looked him in the eyes and smiled, "I called your name, honey. Chris."

He hummed and nodded, closing the door again. I sighed and placed the blanket on the bed and walked over to the bathroom and opened it. Chris gasped and clutched his chest as if he was naked.

"Can you knock first? You almost saw my boobs." He whined. I nodded slowly before pinching his nipple. He gasped again and hit my hand. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth while Chris washed his face in the other sink. "Did you talk to Ruthie about Collins?" Chris asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, and she working something out." I mumbled, grabbing a towel and drying my face. Chris folded his arms across his chest, "And how do you feel about it?" I sucked in a breath, deciding to fuck with him.

"You know, I think I might have loved Collins. The day at Six Flags, I was really hurt because he chose me over her. I wished he loved me back." I pouted and looked at him with sad eyes. Chris glanced at me before closing his eyes and pinching his nose, "Lose the attitude." He mumbled.

I laughed and walked out of the room and began searching for clothes. Chris followed me and sat on the bed. "What are we doing today?" He asked, tapping on his phone.

"We're getting breakfast first, and then we're going to the festival. Later, tonight, we're going to Anthony's favorite bar." Chris nodded, "I guess I better go to my room and get dress then." He stood from the bed and walked over to the door. I nodded and followed him.

Before he opened the door, he turned around and placed a hand on the small of my back, pulling him to me. He licked his both lip before placing a kiss on my lips. He tasted like coffee, and it was soft and subtle. He exhaled as his other hand on the back of my neck and moved in deeper. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip before he kissed me again, rougher. Finally, he pulled back and smiled at me softly. My eyes met his eyes, and my stomach twisted in knots. Like days ago when we were sitting on my couch.

Chris smiled and mumbled some deeply. I cocked my head at him, "What?" I questioned. He shook his head and kissed my forehead. "How do you manage to look so beautiful every hour of the day?" I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Chris." I pulled away from him and sighed. Then, I opened the door and pushed him out. I could hear him chuckle on the outside. Then, he knocked on the door. I opened it and before I could say anything, he kissed me again and ran.

____________

Lauren finished curling my hair and turned off curlers. "Are the guys joining us for breakfast?" Lauren asked, looking at me through the mirror. I nodded, "I told Chris about it, so maybe." She nodded.

"Gotta crush on somebody, Lauren?" Sasha meddled with a smirk. Lauren shook her head quickly. I looked at her before glancing around the room at Cass. She stared at Lauren before catching my eye. Then, she looked down at her phone again. I hummed.

"Well, if y'all ready, I'm ready to eat," Sasha mumbled, putting on some shoes and handing me mine. I placed them on and looked at the mirror to see my outfit.

 I placed them on and looked at the mirror to see my outfit