Chapter 43: Rumors and Dinners

sorry for a long chapter guys/i started writing and couldn't stop xo -A

The bed shook underneath me, waking me up completely. I turned to see Chris with his foot on the bed and a smirk.

"Can you stop kicking the bed?" I groaned, lifting my head.

He kicked the bed again, "Still got an attitude I see." This time, I sat up in bed, glaring at him. "I want to sleep."

Chris pouted, moving his foot from the bed. "Get up, or I'll come and get you." I rolled my eyes and laid back down, still looking at him. "Is that a threat? Are you threatening me, Chris Evans?"

He smirked. My face dropped, "If you do anything, I'll kill you."

"Bring it."

Then, he leaped at me, hands stretching at me

Then, he leaped at me, hands stretching at me. I tried to run, but he was already on top of me and holding me down by my arms.

He licked his lips then kissed me. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, and then he bit it. He ran his hands down my stomach while peppering kisses all over my face. His hands stopped short of underwear, running his thumb underneath until it reach my skin.

He pulled away. "Get up. Now." I looped my hands over his neck, bringing him back down to me. "Stay here with me." I could make this go my way so easily. "If you love me, you would let me lie here a little while longer."

Chris rolled his eyes, "I do love you, but guess what. You're gonna get your ass up out of this bed. I'm not playing."

I poured and then sighed, sitting up. Chris smiled and brought me to sit on his lap. "What's the plan for today?"

"Well, we have an interview today through zoom, I have a surprise after that, and then dinner with your mom."

I blinked at him. "I thought we talk about that. I don't want to do it." I pleaded with him, but Chris kissed the bridge of my nose, "I know, but it'll be good for you." I sighed, thinking of ways to get out of this dinner. Chris may have figured this out because he grabbed my chin and brought my face closer to him. "You won't escape, my love. I'm sorry."

I moved away, walking to the bathroom. Chris followed, and we began washing our faces and brushing our teeth. Then, I brought over a chair and started working on my hair and makeup.