Chapter 46: The Boy Is Mine PT. 2

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Chris

Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N confirm their relationship! Chris Evans goes public with man hopper, Y/N Y/L/N! Will it last between Y/N Y/L/N and her beau, Chris Evans? Here's what we think!

Y/N read out the trending headlines with a raised eyebrow. I watched her tap her screen before sitting the phone down with a frown. "It's been 2 weeks. You would think they find something else to talk about." She stood up her purse. I watched her movements as she picked out her hair in the mirror. I snapped a picture and posted it on my Instagram. Not giving it much thought.

 Not giving it much thought

"Try not to think about it. Just have a fun night with you and your girls." Her eyes soften as she licked her lips. I leaned in to kiss her lips, but she pulled away with a smirk. "The girls think I'm wrapped around your finger." She mumbled. I squinted and wondered what game she was playing.

"Well," I fixed her dress for her, "I think you are." I chuckled and stepped away. She shook her head, "I'll be back in about an hour." I smiled and walked her to the door. "Have fun, Y/N. I love you." She kissed me goodbye and then left in her car.

As soon as she pulled out of my driveway, I closed the door and ran to my office. I sat down in the chair, logged into my email, contacting Lauren. I shot her a quick email about the flight tickets, telling her I ordered the tickets.

Mom had the idea of spending Christmas together in Boston, so I went behind Y/N's back and bought her and Quinn a plane ticket. Then, I had Lauren have everyone else get their tickets.

Y/N deserved this. She is my baby after all, and I wanted to do everything in my power to treat her right. Lauren hit back after a minute, saying we were scheduled to leave tomorrow evening.

I began packing for the both of us, seeing as if she had a suitcase with clothes here. I placed her dirty clothes in a laundry basket to wash. Then, my phone started to ring. Seeing it was Mom, I answered immediately.

"Hey, what's up?"

She answered, "Chris, we have a problem." I frowned placing the phone on speaker. "Well, Scott and Steve are here early, and he took the spare bedroom."

I nodded. Of course, Scott did. Oh, I'm scaring him when I get there. "Mom, it's fine. I'm sure Y/N doesn't mind sleeping in my childhood bed." Mom laughed, "Okay! I was just making sure. I can't wait to see her again. Especially since you two are official."

I sighed and smiled. Besides Mackie, Mom was the first person to know that I was into Y/N. Although I try not to, I tell her everything, and it was a huge weight off my shoulders when she and Mom got along. I am more than happy to have her by my side. I wonder what's she doing now.

*********
Y/N

"Y/N, you turn."

How did I get roped into playing these childish games? I just wanted to get back to my man and the night in his arms.