Chapter 11: Last Minute Dates

⚡Chris⚡

Anthony stared at me with disbelief. His eyes widen as I continued, "Then, she rolled her eyes again, and I wasn't feeling that. Then, she was looking at me, and I said she looked cute." Anthony squinted at me and sighed. "Then, I kissed her."

"Well, what did she do?" He asked and leaned up in his seat. I shook my head. "She didn't say anything. She just stared back at me."

Anthony sat back in his seat and laughed, "She wants you." I rolled my eyes as stopped in front of his hotel. "She doesn't. I shouldn't have kissed her, especially since she's going on a date with Collins."

"Wait, you kissed her even though she's with Collins. Man, you down bad." He laughed and got out of the car. "She's not with Collins. She just called it a friendly date." I explained, but Anthony continued to laugh. "You know, that you like her, so just make a move."

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Anthony nodded and walked away. I started the car again and drove back to my house.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Dodger laying on the floor with his stuffed lion.

I patted my leg to get his attention. "Hey, Bubba." He jumped onto me as I sat down on the couch. I took off my hat and jacket. "You remember the girl I was telling you about?" I spoke as Dodger looked back at me. I continued, "I kissed her tonight." As if understood me, Dodger turned his head to the side. "Yeah, I know."

I scratched behind his ears as I continued to talk. "I shouldn't have done it. She has a date, and I overstepped my boundaries. It just felt right. What should I do, Dodge?" Dodger, then, crawled out of my lap and sat down on his favorite pillow.

"I think that's a good idea," I scratched his head and stood up

"I think that's a good idea," I scratched his head and stood up. "I should call her. Thanks, bud."

Y/N

It was around 11:30 before I made it to my apartment. Sasha offered to drive me home, but Collins stepped in and took me home. On the way, we talked about the "date", and what we were gonna do after. Even though I should have been listening, I couldn't help but about Chris and him kissing me. He knew what he was doing, and it wasn't fair to me. Even if I did like Collins to a point to date him, he had no right to kiss me like that. I was more upset than embarrassed that it happened.

I wiped my eyes of tiredness and slipped out of the dress. I placed on a crop top and sweatpants. Then, I covered it in a new sweater that Matt bought me.

 Then, I covered it in a new sweater that Matt bought me