Chapter 34: Like The Bartender

"Y'all drive safe, now." Mama LeBlanc said as everyone loaded the truck. My attention turned back to Q. "Do you need anything before I leave?" He shook his head. "I'm good. I promise." I nodded.

"Okay, don't hesitate to hit my phone if you need things." I pulled him into a hug. He waited a moment before hugging me back. Then I walked over to Mama LeBlanc.

"I wish you had stayed longer." She hugged me tightly. As I smiled at her, I pulled back and said, "I promise I'll be back."

"Do you need anything before I leave?" She shook her head, "Girl, you don't have to give me anything. You being here is enough."

I nodded, "Quinn has my number if anything comes up." I turned to walk away before she grabbed my head. I embraced her and kissed her cheek and commented, "You're such a good person, Y/N. Your father would be so proud of you." I smiled warmly. "Thank you."

I let go of her hand and walked back to the truck. Anthony started the car, and Matt grabbed the aux cord, playing a J. Cole playlist. Grabbing my phone, I snapped a photo of myself between Seb and Chris.

Chris photobombed me, putting his hand over my eyes and taking my phone. "You got to get your angles right, babe." He mumbled and continued snapping pictures of only himself. By the time he was finished, there were about 30 photos of him, making faces.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Twitter, where I decided to start some more trouble

"Now, why did you lie?" He asked. I frowned at him, "I did win."

"I let you win." He pestered me, liking my tweet: "Wait a minute. If I remember correctly, Seb, Matt, and Mackie played in that game. Why didn't you mention their names?" I let him whine. My phone was turned off as I humped my shoulders. My head rested on his shoulder until we reached the hotel.

We walked up to our hotel rooms after Anthony had parked the car. Sasha locked arms with me as we walked into the elevator. She quickly closed the doors before Cass and Lauren could get one. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't hear this from me, but Cass and Lauren sleeping together." I looked to the side, "Of course, they are. You wouldn't let Cass sleep in the bed with you."