?Chapter Twenty-Four?

Y/n
I could hear the best of Leon's heart through his chest as he held me tightly to himself. The quiet calamity of the event from moments ago still wrecked the space in my mind. It ran rampantly and scorned everything it could see, but Leon held me close. His scent, much like an earthy smell mixed with a strange smell I couldn't decipher. I hesitantly held onto the forearm that was shown to me, keeping it close to myself.

We sat there, on the cold tiled floor for another few moments until I felt my weight shift and be lifted into the air. My muscles contracted and within impulse I latched onto Leon's shoulders. "What are you doing?" I look over towards his face as he held me up.

"I'm carrying you, is that such a bad thing?" He quizzes, though is returned by a simple shake of my head. "Do you know this position?" He questions me, my head turning to study the way he held me. My legs were held in one of his strong arms while my shoulder region was held by his other.

I shook my head shyly, "I don't, I'm not familiar with being carried about..." he smiles towards me, lightening up the atmosphere in the room and bringing a smile to my (l/c) lips.

"It's the bridal position," came Leon's smooth, smirking voice. I looked into his eyes and stared at him in silence for a moment.

"And what? Are you demanding a kiss from me?" I shoot back, running my right hand from his shoulder up to run along his jaw. He watches me without a sound, enjoying the quiet silence between us. I acquiesce, pressing my lips against his own softly. He nipped at my bottom lip, but I pulled away to look at him confused. "What's that for?" I ask him, seeing his gaze turn away shyly.

"It's.. ah..." he bit his lip, trying to explain it to at least find the right words to begin explaining. I wasn't experienced in kissing, due to my home being away from people and being scared of most strangers, yet I knew damn well what the tiny little action was for. I wanted to know if he'd be able to explain it. "Well..." he averted his gaze entirely.

"Poor little kitten~" I gently kiss his cheek and rub against his shoulders. "Why don't you show me if you can't explain it... sound g-" lips slammed against my own, seemingly chosen to as I offered. I close my eyes, having fluttered shut as I ran my hands through his soft, dirty blonde hair and matched his kiss.

He bit my bottom lip, seeming to not like nibbling this time around. Reluctantly I open my mouth, but not enough for him to get what he wants. He gives off a huff as I smirk into the kiss. He makes a slight movement, as if he was going to drop me, which in turn caused me to gasp slightly and give him the moment he needed. His tongue, a foreign feeling that suddenly entered my mouth, appeared.

Considering I didn't know what to do in this situation, I let him lead. His tongue explored my mouth while my tongue simply shifted or poked his every so often. Finally it attacked mine, having been annoyed with my own poking and prodding it. It wrestled mine, but I wasn't entirely sure how to feel about this, though eventually I found the upper hand and won.

His tongue began to leave while mine followed after it, but soon enough a bark sounded in the door. The sound was suddenly, loud to the point it startled me. I pulled away from Leon, seeing his slightly disappointed eyes as he looked down at the Doberman. "Jack, really?" He complained slightly, but Jack was having none of it. He barked again, causing Leon to groan and set me down in one of the island chairs. "What are you hungry for?" He asks me as he walks over to feed the four legged creature.

"Anything~ I'm starving~" I rest my arms against the countertop and quietly watch him. Leons back remained towards me, even so I rested my chin upon the creases of my arms and stared happily at him as he moved on to pull out several random ingredients.

"This is one of the only things my mother taught me how to cook, so please don't judge me for it." He stated shyly, though I find it cute nonetheless.

"Certainly not, I'm no cruel man~" I coo at him, hearing his chuckle in response.

"I suppose you aren't, my dear~" he winks at me over his shoulder and I let out a small giggle, hiding my eyes in my arms.

"Alright, Mr.... hm... what's your middle name Leon?" I ask him, earning a sigh from him. "Is something wrong?"

"So it's come back to this..." he begins, "Salazaar..." he grumbles.

"Salazaar?" I question, for this was an odd name.

"It's Scott. My middle name is Scott. I'd rather not disclose who or rather what Salazaar was, okay?" He sends me a nervous glance, seemingly unsure of my response.

"That's perfectly fine, Mr. Kennedy~" I smile widely at him, showing every single ounce of care and understanding that I could manage. "Scott..." I test out the name, feeling it roll off my tongue. "Not bad, I think it suits you."

"You think a lot suits me..." Leon shot back. I placed a hand over my heart and feigned pain.

"You wound me, my dear~" I pretend I faint, hiding in my arms as I lay them on the table. I pretend as though I've died. I hear a gentle sigh, hearing him walk over and press his lips lightly against my temple.

"I'm sorry, puppy~" came his smooth, handsome voice. I thought it rather suited him well. I open my left eye to stare at him for a moment.

"It's not enough, I've died." I close my eye again and cease breathing. I hear him chuckle and move closer.

"Y/n~" his hands rest on my shoulders, gently rubbing them. "Don't be like this~" I feel his body lean against mine as his lips rest beside my right ear. "Don't leave me to grieve~" his warm breath ran over my ear and I shivered, shifting to hide that certain ear. This left the other more vulnerable.

"Mr. Scott. I must ask that you feed me first before asking me to strip~" I playfully speak, grabbing the collar of his shirt with my left index finger.

"As you wish~"