\Chapter Fifty-Nine\

(I believe the end may be approaching now, though it might not

(I believe the end may be approaching now, though it might not. I guess it depends on how this chapter pans out!)

After they had gotten home within the next two days, making sure the virus was gone, Y/n was bathed and cared for by his lover. Leon had done everything in his power to keep the man content. For hours, all the way until Y/n begged him to stop, he'd pampered the male. The small four year old ran around her home curiously, her grey eyes dancing around herself as she roamed the place.

She'd found a little room and was surprised to find it was her's. A smile grew on her face as he explore the room, finding the book her father always read to her at bedtime. The Village of Shadows. Her eyes grew wide, only slightly as she picked up the book and opened it.

She sat in the little rocking chair and began to read calmly while her parents talked in the kitchen. Jack was excited to return home when they located him as well, the poor dog having been out under the same false hope Y/n had been. The dog lay at the said male's feet soundly, ears in his unguarded position. He felt comfortable here now, having made sure his home was properly safe.

When they had originally arrived Y/n was surprised to find that the house was spotless, not a drop of alcohol anywhere. Even when he checked the fridge there wasn't any. Had Leon done that consciously or had Chris done something about it? Either way he had been happy about the idea.

Now the two men continued their conversation, Leon curious about their life apart for the entire three years. Y/n told him every detail and even the part where he was handed the antidote by the Duke to return home. To be free of the curse his father forced on him.

He shook away every painful memory that rose in his brain and went so far as to erase them completely. He watched Leon and he talked, listening to every word that spilled from his lips. He reached over, taking the taller male's hand in his own as he continued rambling about how much he loved and missed him.

"I love you too Leon... you're acting like a lost puppy and as cute as it is..." Y/n begins, running a hand through the dirty blonde's locks. "It's getting annoying love..."

As hurt as those words made him, he understood. He was acting exactly how his lover mentioned. Though he couldn't help it much from how badly he needed his lover back in his arms. They go quiet, simply enjoying the sight of their lover's eyes.

Meanwhile little Talia had gotten halfway through the book and smiled like a little gremlin. She put a marker on the page she was on and set it on the table. Upon standing she looked around the room a little more before leaving it altogether. Though she were small she could still be seen as she tried sneaking past the kitchen and into the living room.

The two had spotted her before she even revealed herself, seeing her freeze in place while hoping they wouldn't see her. Y/n chuckled softly, shaking his head before looking away as if he hasn't seen her. Leon didn't understand what he was doing until he spoke. "Oh, I wonder where dear sweet Talia has run off to..."

Leon turned away from the girl and added more, "I hope our daughter is hungry, I'm about to cook dinner." At the mentioning of food she rushed into the kitchen at record breaking speed and hopped into one of the chairs. Leon chuckled softly and moved to the stove to cook whatever he had planned. Y/n smiled, hoping life would be like this forever.

Two months later!
They had planned this day for months now, yet to only added further to the male's anxiety. He paced back and forth anxiously as he listened to Ada ramble on and on about how happy today will be for him. Eventually she smacked the back of Y/n's head, shoved him into the chair, and began styling his hair. He sighed, listening as she spoke to him.

"Today's a very special occasion, why is that?" She'd asked this twenty times prior, but it was for a good cause.

"I'm getting married today... in a few minutes..." she nods and adjusts his suit before pulling him to his feet. She ushered him towards the door with a calm, motherly smile.

"That's right, now go get your husband!" Y/n found himself smiling at this, seeing how she had used both men in the past and yet... here she was, the woman both men knew for years, cheering them both on as they got married. It's like she secretly had a part to play in how they met.

Y/n took in a deep breath as Ada interlocked her arm with his. They exchanged a glance before walking into the large room. Around them were circular tables that were packed with friends they had made over the years. Y/n's jaw fell slightly, curious as to why so many people were here. Did they both know this many people?

He did see some of his more distant family here, from the research he'd properly done. We was the one wearing a white tux, a navy blue rose in his pocket as he spotted Leon staring back at him. Both men were in awe of the other as they grew closer, Ada eventually leaving Y/n to walk the rest of the way himself.

The male chuckles shyly when he gets to his lover, holding his hand gently. "You look weird, that look doesn't suit you at all~"

Leon snorts, shaking his dritt blonde hair. He had a stubble, knowing how Y/n loved it to death. "Yeah well, would you have preferred if I showed up dressed for battle instead?"

"At least you'd blend in better." He joked, the two sharing a soft laugh. Talia sat in her chair, legs bouncing in glee. She'd seen a few people that reminded her of the fake reality she had been raised it. She could see them standing nearby, eyes on her father's.

She could see her grandmother of sorts, Lady Alcina anyway as well as her other aunt and uncles. Her aunt wasn't wearing her veil over her face, instead showing off what the virus had done to her. They four smiled quietly, almost as if they weren't dead.

Talia looked back at her parents, seeing them lean into a gentle kiss before the room erupted in cheers. That's when she heard her uncle, Karl, speak up. "That's our boy!" When she went to look back at them, they were gone. She shook away the thought and smiled happily as she began to clap in joy.

Next chapter with be the Epilogue! I might write another book after this, or start a new one altogether. Any ideas?