;Chapter Fifty-Four;

That's two stories at this many chapters! Now at least their sexual ten- *hit with 4.14k+ reads* Jesus Chris!
(Third)
Eventually the giggle fit had ended and the two male's opted to take a shower together to both save water and to enjoy the company of one another. Leon rubbed his fingers through his lover's (h/l) (h/c) hair, making sure he got every bit of soap out before they switched positions.

Y/n was gently with his movements, massaging the dirty blonde's scalp and making him hum approvingly. Their proud little moment was altered when a soft cry fell upon their ears, making them smile a little and rest their foreheads together for a brief moment.

"I've got her..." Y/n began, prepared to step out. Leon gently pulled him back and held him in place momentarily.

"I've got her this time, you take your time in here..." he kissed his lover sweetly before leaving the bathroom and drying himself with a towel, dressing quickly and lifting the baby to his chest once he'd finished and entered her room.

Y/n sighed softly, cleaning any grime off of his shoulders and back. A small hum escaped his lip as he did so, working over every little mark and scar he had earned over the years. He would pause to stare at some of them, whether they were from his mutations or simply just his dumb luck and clumsiness.

After a few extra minutes he turns the water off and steps out of the shower, beads of the liquid rolling down his face from his hair. (Or just in general~) With a towel he rubs it over the top of his head before dressing himself in comfortable clothes, meaning a pair of his sweatpants and one of Leon's larger hoodies.

He exits their bedroom and enters Talia's bedroom, seeing the two huddled on the small rocking chair sound asleep. The male smiles and scurries to the kitchen in search of food for the two of them. Recently Talia had become able to eat the processed baby food as her teeth were slowly coming in. This brought a smile to Y/n's face as he began cooking dinner.

What helped the most was that when he spent time with Alice, she taught him how to cook and bake. He learned how to work with machines from Cole and enjoyed learning these things. His mind filtered back to how all of this began and a small smile found his lips.

He pulset blame his father for everything he had done, yet he wondered what it was hat made him believe the rotted smell was flowers. He wanted to know what that was and where it had come from. He thought back to what Ada had mentioned of there being a type of parasite that could cause you to hallucinate. This made him wonder if he was already infected with that parasite.

He turned his head to gaze towards the small mirror attached to the pantry door, why he was entire unsure of. Staring back at himself, was not him. Before him in the mirror stood a version of him that has plagued him since that first injection. They placed their hands on the glass, almost as if it were a see through window. They banged against it and eventually slumped to the ground.

Words, written in neat writing with a crimson substance appeared on the mirror. "We're not the same anymore. What have you done?" Taken completely aback and stopped cooking, which was good considering that the food was finished anyway. He pushed it aside and tried to forget about the mirror as he grabbed plates. He set them on the counter and went to grab the food, to be startled by a hand grasping his own.

"What did you do?" His head lifts slightly, seeing his own bloodied face staring right back at him. "Why did you do this?" This version of Y/n's skin was almost like a black mold type of look. His eyes were wide in fear, staring back at him and scaring the normal him further.

"What are you talking about?" He asks himself, quite literally in terms.

"You can't see anymore... you can't see anymore..." they drop his arm and look around the house. "You never left home!"

"Never left...? What are you on about?" The world held a rippling effect, much like it did in that one hospital room. "Whoa... what the-"

The Mirage Y/n grabbed his face roughly and shoved him to the ground, the fake world taking over his entire body. They hover inches above him, a large bloodied axe in their arms. "Only when you learn the truth can you leave this house!" They swing the axe up, freezing the male on the ground in place. "If you want to live-"

"Run!" A feminine voice called out, arms grabbing the male by the underside of his arms. She drags him back and pulls him to his feet, not sparing a glance as the axe hit the floorboards where he previously was.

He followed her quickly when she let him go, following her through doors upon doors until finally they had lost his pursuer. "What was that about?!" He asks, going quiet the moment the woman turned around. "Lucielle?" It was his sister's name, and this woman nodded her response.

"I'm glad you remember me, you've been rambling on and on about some Leon guy for days. You got sick again and had to stay in bed for three days!" Her ice blue eyes pierced his  e/c ones.

"Sick? What do you mean sick? Wait... is B/n here? Alive?"

"He went missing a week before you fell ill, the patrolmen found him just last night... he didn't make it... he was mauled by a pack of wolves and left alive only to die from bleeding." Her gaze falters.

"What about father?"

"He's been dreading telling you the news, then that thing appeared and began killing us. Or trying to. He keeps repeating the same lines over and over again. 'You can't leave until he knows the truth.' I don't know who he's talking about or what for. That thing killed our father."

Y/n went deathly quiet, this was much different from what his memories told him. This made everything hard to believe. "Dead... what about mom and S/n?"

"Both of them are in Mother's room, why? What's gotten into you?! We're being hunted by some crazed psychotic rip off of you! What are we supposed to do?!" Her voice grew louder and louder, chains sliding against wooden floors could be heard. A gasp left her lips and she quickly grabbed Y/n by his arm and pulled him closer. "Not the other one... oh no... Y/n we have to get moving!"

"There's no way any of this is real! It's my overactive imagination and nothing will change that!" The moment a metal spear pierced his right shoulder and crimson blood trickled out was the moment he realized everything he was seeing...

Was in fact real. And this just got a lot more complicated.