Chapter 1: Return of the Prism

~10 years ago~

My mother allowed me to use my superpowers because we live in metroburg. I said that I go to friends of mine, but my mother does not know where they live. Since I got my permanent superpowers, I visit the Romero family almost every day. I didn't tell my parents because they'd rather not let me play with normal kids. But as stubborn as I am, I still became friends with 2 boys. Brody and Aiden Romero. They are my best friends. their father trains them as ninjas. I often join them. It's only nice for when I start my superhero training

"Aiden!! Brody!!" I shouted as I ran into their backyard."Hello Mr. Romero." I said cheerfully as he smiled at me.

"Bella!" Brody and Aiden screamed as they ran out of the barn and hugged me.

"I haven't seen you forever!" Brody exclaimed

"I was here like 2 days ago." I said, laughing. "So what are you going to do today?"

"I'm going to help Dad with the prism." Aiden said as he walked to the workshop.

"Let's train!" Brody said and he took my hand as we ran to the open field. Brody was wearing his black ninja outfit and I was just wearing plain clothes. Brody and I were practicing punches and kicks in the field before sparring; he won. While Brody helped me up, I looked to the left and saw a ... a monster walking towards Brody and me. "Brody!" I shouted, pointing to the monster.

"Dad! Aiden! Help!" Brody shouted as the monster grabbed the two of us.

"So you are the ninja master." The monster said to Mr. Romero while the monster held Brody and I as Mr. Romero came out of the workshop.

"Let Brody and Isabella go." Mr. Romero threatened the monster.

"Of course. You're surrounded anyway." the monster said he let Brody and I go. We immediately ran to Mr. Romero and he stepped in front of us as Brody clung to Mr. Romero's side and I clung to Brody's.

"You're not going anywhere!" said another monster, following after us. A third monster chuckled as she entered next to us.

"Now give me the Ninja Nexus Star!" Galvanax screamed while the other monsters cackled.

Mr. Romero took out the Ninja Star and looked at it while Brody and I looked at it too. "You can't give it to him, Dad!" Brody said to his father.

"He has no choice!" Galvanax shouted, throwing a purple beam of energy at the three of us. Mr. Romero pushed us aside and held up the Ninja Star absorbing the force ... I guess.

"Ahh!" Mr. Romero shouted from the force. The Ninja Star disappeared when Mr. Romero dropped his sword and turned into the red power ranger.

"What!" Galvanax screamed as Brody and I gasped and looked at each other before looking back at Mr. Romero.

"The legend is true. He's become a power ranger." Madame Odius said.

"Brody, Isabella. Stay back." Mr. Romero said as he came into contact with Galvanax. Galvanax fell on Mr. Romero, but Mr. Romero jumped super high and turned, lowering his sword to connect it to Galvanax's spear.

"Surrender that star!" Galvanax shouted, face to face with Mr. Romero.

"Never!" He shouted as he avoided Galvanax.

"Huh. You're coming with me, Rat Baits!" Ripcon said as he walked over to Brody and me and grabbed us.

"Mr. Romero!" I yelled as he kicked Galvanax down.