Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1

Me, Calvin and Levi were playing pool. "Okay Bella, your turn." Calvin said after he shot. I walked over to the table and got ready to take my shot. The moment I wanted to make my shot, an alarm went off. My eyes widened when I realized what that alarm was. I quickly handed my cue to Levi and walked over to my bag.

"Love, what's that alarm?" Levi asked me.

"I don't know but it doesn't mean anything good." I said as I opened my bag. I took my tablet out of my bag.

"Why is your tablet making that noise?" Calvin asked.

"This is my Thundertablet. I have programmed it to work the same as the Thundermonitor they have at our house. It warns me about situations related to our family secret." I explained. I quickly checked that no one was looking at us.

"Alarm! Alarn! Secret revealed!" My Tundertablet said. My eyes widened.

"Thundertablet enable the sound shield." I ordered my tablet. I quickly grabbed Levi's and Calvin's hand. We saw a blue circle forming around us.

"Sound shield enabled." My Thundertablet said.

"Okay, I understand why you're holding Levi's hand but why mine?" Calvin asked.

"Do you hear me?" I asked. Calvin nodded as I let go of his hand. "I did it because otherwise you would also fall outside the sound shield. Now you can still hear everything." I explained.

"And what are we going to do now?" Levi asked as I placed my Thundertablet on the pool table.

"Who and where has our secret been revealed?" I asked my Thundertablet.

"Mrs. Wong has revealed the secret on the news." My Thundertablet answered.

"Ofcours it's her." I muttered. "Thundertablet show me the video." I said.

"Loading." My Thundertablet said. "Playing."

"If you just called in, local resident Olympia Wong has proof that Thundergirl lives here in Hiddenville." said the journalist.

"Really! ThunderGirl is Phoebe Thunderman! The whole family is superhero. They live at 8828 Oak Dale Leen." Mrs. Wong said.

"Thundertablet turn off the video." I ordered. "Thundertablet turn off the sound shield." I said. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket.

"What are you going to do?" Calvin asked.

"Call my mother. I don't know if she knows about this." I said while calling my mom.

"Hey Isa, it's good to hear from you. Very nice that you are calling us." Mom said when she answered.

"I wish it were fun." I said panicked.

"What's going on? Are you panicking?" Mom asked.

"Yes, because I thought there could be something." I said.

"Why did you think that?" Mom asked.

"Because our secret has been revealed." I said with panic in my voice.

"What?! When?" Mom asked.

"Just a few minutes ago on the news." I answered.

"Do you know what that means?" Mom asked concerned.

"Yes Mom, that's why I just panicked." I said.

"Okay just listen to me Isabella. I want that-" Mom said but was interrupted.

"Max, how did you get that? And why are you dressed like that?" Dad asked Max. I knew he was grounded, they had adjusted his lab and he had lost his powers because he thought about taking Phoebe's with a special orb for Dark Mayhem.