Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling

Levi was preparing for the concert that was happening today. While Levi was setting up for the concert we all were allowed to go backstage and visit him since we had the backstage passes. Once we got inside the view of the arena was amazing. "Woah" Calvin said.

"This is awesome." Sarah said.

"Pretty cool huh." Levi said.

"Levi 20,000 people are coming to see you" Sarah exclaimed.

"I know, it's sold out everywhere." Levi informed us.

"I heard people camped out here all night." Brody said.

"Yeah, I worked hard on making this world tour successful." Levi said as I looked at him...that got my attention.

"Uh, world tour?" I asked him.

"How long are you gonna be gone for?" Brody questioned, speaking for everyone.

"Uh, just three months. But don't worry. If the rangers need some gold power, I'll be there." Levi said like it was nothing.

"Maybe we should talk about this," I said quietly.

"Here's your biggest fan," Tom said as he walked in with Mary walking in behind him with her dad.

"Levi!" Mary shouted as she ran up to Levi as he walked up to her.

"Hey Mary, I'm so glad you won those backstage passes." Levi said as he hugged Mary.

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a singer just like you." Mary said as Levi smiled at her.

"sounds good, buckaroo." Levi said to her.

"Hey, how about we take a selfie?" Levi asked, squatting next to her as he pulled out a cheeseburger phone.

"Cool camera." Mary said, referring to the camera.

"Does my biggest fan know my favorite food?" Levi asked her as he opened up the camera.

"Cheeseburger." Mary and Levi said as he took a picture of the two.

"Did you guys know that he was going on a world tour for three months?" I asked the others, sadness definitely showing in my voice.

"I had no idea." Brody said. When there was a loud rumbling I lost my balance and almost fell.

"That's another earthquake." Preston said as my Ninja Comm went off. I looked around as I took a step forward and answered it.

"All those earthquakes are coming from a location close to you." Mick said to us through my Ninja Comm.

"For real? Send us the coordinates, Mick. We will look at it." Brody said from over my shoulder as I nodded. "Levi," Brody said as I ended the call and my Ninja Comm.

"Goodbye, Mary." Levi said as he walked over to us.

"Goodbye." Mary called over her shoulder.

"All these earthquakes are not normal, not even for California. We have to see what causes them." Brody said to Levi as he nodded.

"Levi. We have to move." Tom said, tapping his watch.

"Be right there" Levi said to Tom, looking at us. "Look guys, my concert is about to start. Can you handle it?" Levi asked us.

Brody looked at the rest of us before looking back at Levi. "Of course, if you have to, I think. We'll let you know when we need you." Brody said disappointed to Levi.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Levi said before grabbing his guitar case and walking away.

"Let's go," I said with a sigh as I watched Levi walk away. The others all nodded as Brody ran away with the rest of us chasing us. We ran back to base and quickly put on our warm up outfits and pulled up our masks. "I will meet you there." I said before I used my superspeed.