Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble

"Great. All finished." Mick said to Redbot as me, Brody, Sarah, Preston, and Calvin walked into the base. "Redbot and I have repaired all of the weapons damaged in your battle with Drillion." Mick said to us as Brody took his sword from Redbot, Calvin took his sword from the desktop, and Preston and Sara grabbed their stars.

"Thanks, Mick. They look as good as new." Brody said, looking at his sword.

"Well, now we'll be at full strength when Drillion returns." Preston told us as Hayley and Levi walked in the base.

"Unfortunately, full strength wasn't good enough last time we fought him." Calvin told us as he and Brody set down their swords.

"so, how exactly are we gonna stop him?" hayley asked us, putting her purse down on one of the desks.

"Honestly, I've no idea." I said sighing

"Hey, that's new." Calvin said, pointing to a lion pin on her purse. "Is it a lion pin?" he asked her.

"I've never seen this before." Hayley said, picking it up as it started to glow and sparkle a teal color. She gasped as she tossed it on the ground and there was a bright light. When the light faded, Viera stood there.

"Woah." Sarah said as we all gasped, getting into a defensive position.

"Hello, rangers." Viera greeted.

"Princess Viera. What are you doing here?" Levi asked.

"Galvanax shot down my ship. I managed to crash land." Viera replied.

"Oh. Thank goodness you're okay. We never got the chance to thank you for helping us against Drillion." Brody said.

"If you can help me get my ship flying again, I think I can help you to defeat Drillion. It might be the only thing powerful enough to stop him." Viera said.

"So, how can we get your ship back in the air?" Brody asked.

"This is part of my ship's anti-gravity crystal. Galvanax's lasers broke it in half. It's worthless now. Meaning, my ship needs another source of power to fly." Viera replied.

"I can think of only one person who can fix it." I said.

"You're right! Mick, you're the mechanical genius. Any ideas?" Brody asked.

"I'm not sure we should help her at all." Mick replied.

"Mick, how could you say something like that?" Preston asked.

"Because she's the ruler of the lion galaxy. It was my home, until the royal family took me and a hundred others, and sold us to Galvanax." mick explained.

"You never told me how you ended up a prisoner on the Warrior Dome." Brody said.

"No, no, because I don't like to- to think about it. But thanks to the likes of her, I haven't seen my parents in 20 years." Mick stated.

"He's right. I'm truly sorry, Mick. My family can be very cruel. The fact is, I came here to prove that I can rule with an iron fist. But you showed me that kindness is a better way. If you'll help me, I intend to go back to the Lion Galaxy... where I'll lead everyone the Power Ranger way." Viera said.

"Guys, look. It's the Lion Ship." Sarah said pointing towards the prism.

"That vision. It's appeared once before." Mick informed.

"Maybe the prism wants us to use the Ninja Steel to turn the Lion Ship into a Zord." I said. "I mean, it happened when we needed our Zords for the first time." I reminded.

"That'll help it fly for sure." Levi said.

"Yes, that could do it." Viera agreed.

"Then we'd better get to work on a new Zord Star." Preston said as we all turned around.