Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2

Phoebe and I walked into the vulcano lair. "Wow, this is a nice lair." I said in awe.

"No annoying brothers, No annoying bunnies." Phoebe said as we walked down the stairs.

"Ouch." Destructo as Phoebe made him hit a table. "Watch it." He said as we contiuned to walk. "Is this the first time you held a android head?" He asked.

"O, sorry." Phoebe apologized. "Is this better?" She asked as she deliberately hits Destructo against the rim that is around the volcano pool.

"Ouch. Can you please reconnect me with my body?" Destructo asked while Phoebe put him down. "It's over there." He added. Phoebe used her telekinesis to open the cabin that contained his body.

"Good, we will." Phoebe said. 

"After the vulcano spreads the Malvexium troughout the world making every superhero powerless." I said as I closed the cabin with my telekinesis.

"You two sound just like Dark Mayhem." Destructo said. "'After I builed a volcano lair.' 'After I get the Malvexium.' I want my body!" He added annoyed

"Are you done? Can we take over the world now?" Phoebe asked.

"In these outfits?" Destructo asked. "You can try." He added as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, we don't need fashion advice from a talking night light." I said.

"Just saying. You're standing right next to the villain changing beam." Destructo said. Phoebe and I walked over to the change beam and stepped on it. Within seconds we were both dressed in black. Just like in our nightmares.

 Just like in our nightmares

(A/N: This is what I thought Isabella's evil outift would look like

(A/N: This is what I thought Isabella's evil outift would look like. You can chose which one you would like her to wear. You also may imagine an outfit that you had in mind)

"O, I'm so keeping this for evil prom." Phoebe said.

"Me too." I said.

"Now, we just have to lower the Malvexium into the boiling lava, set the vulcano to blow and fly off in the escape pad." Destructo said.