Chapter 23

Previously on Chapter 22

"You're such a tease..." I said, pouting at him. He chuckles softly and finally attach his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles into the kiss and pulls me closer.

I love this guy so much... I can't imagine my life without him... I would be lost

-Camping-

Y/N P.O.V

On the 3rd day, we come up with another plan. The ones joining the battle will be leading the newborns into an open field. I chose to stay with Bella so I can help Edward to keep her safe.

Right now Edward asked Jacob to take Bella in his arms, to see if his scent can mask hers. Edward place a soft kiss on Bella's forehead. Then she walks up to Jacob, who picks her up in his arms.

"Wolf scent coming right up..." Jacob said. "Run..." Edward told him. He turns around and runs off. I just stand where I am. Seth walks over to me in his wolf form. I run my hand through his soft fur.

"Looks like it's working... I can't smell Bella's scent" I said. Edward nods his head, but I can see a frown on his lips. I let out a sigh and pat his shoulder. "You have to swallow your jealousy. We have to focus on keeping Bella safe..." I said. He just nods his head, as he gives me a small smile.

The newborn army will be arriving tomorrow. Today is the last day to get everything right. I hope we can all make it through safely.

I still can't manage to phase at will. It's getting very frustrating. If only I can figure out where I go wrong. Maybe then... I'll be able to fix it and I'll phase easier after that. But I just can't figure it out.

I feel a pair of arms snaking around my waist. I turn my head to see Seth. "When did you turn back?" I said. "Just a couple of seconds ago... I had to turn back so I can hug you. I can feel your sadness, Y/N. Do you wanna talk about it?" he said. I turn in his arms to face him.

"I'm just upset that I still can't get it right..." I said. He leans his forehead against mine. "You will, baby... I believe in you..." he said. "I just wish it'll be sooner" I said, looking down. I feel his finger on my chin as he tilt my head upward so he can look at me in the eyes.

"Don't stress it... just believe in yourself. Have faith. You need to believe... that someday you'll master it and fulfill your destiny..." he said. I smile softly at his words. He always knows how to calm me down.

"Thank you, Seth..." I said. "Heyy... you don't have to thank me. It's my job as your boyfriend to keep you calm and happy..." he said, cupping my cheeks softly as he smiles at me. I place my hands on his.

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life, Seth... you're everything I need..." I said. "And you're everything to me, Baby..." he continued. I smile softly and leans up to place a soft kiss on his lips. His hands went down to my hips, then wrap itself around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. I tilt my head slightly and deepen the kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss, and place another kiss on my forehead. Then he pulls back slightly and stare into my eyes. "I love you, baby..." he said. I smile and peck his lips. Then I nudge his nose with mine, earning a chuckle from him.

"I love you too, Seth... thank you for always being there for me..." I said. He smiles softly at me. "Of course, baby... there's no other place I'd rather be than by your side..." he said.