Chapter 49

Previously on Chapter 48

"I'm sorry for being so late..." the person said. I froze slightly as I hear his voice. I walk towards the front door. The person turns his head to look at me. I can see his eyes widening. "Y/N?" He said. My eyes widened as I stare at him in shock. "N-No way...

Dad?

-Pain of The Past-

Y/N P.O.V

"Dad..." I said, staring at the person in front of me in shock. He looks at me in pure happiness. "Y/N... my sweet daughter..." he said, taking a step towards me. I take a step back, shaking my head to let him know I don't want him around me.

"Y-You were d-dead... how?" I said. "It's a long story, Princess..." he said. "Don't call me that! If you were still alive this whole time... why'd you never come back! Do you not love me?" I yelled at him, tears are streaming down my cheeks.

"I do, darling... I love you so much... there are no dad that doesn't love their kids...  he said. I glare at him. "Liar!! If you love me... you would've come back! But you never!" I said, my whole body is shaking from anger.

"I did it for your own good, Y/N... so you can have a normal life..." he said. I scoff at what he said. "You have no right to say what's good for me. You left me all those years. Normal life my foot! You have no idea how much I'm suffering! How much I've cried! How much those people bullied me. You are no father to me. I only have one dad... and his name is Charlie Swan" I said, glaring at him with tears still streaming down my cheeks. I turn around and storm away from the room. I ignore him who's calling out for me and begged me to listen.

I leave the room and speed towards Seth's house. I'm too upset to even consider using the truck. I was at the Cullen's anyway, so I don't have to worry about explaining things to dad.

I reach his house and jump up to the tree near his window. I knock on the window. He opens it and looks at me. He smiles softly, then frown when he notices the tear in my eyes.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He said. I enter his room and fall into his arms. "Hey... why are you crying? Baby... please tell me what is wrong..." He said, caressing my hair softly. I just continue to sob into his chest.

After a while, I finally start to calm down. I pull away from Seth. He cups my cheeks and softly wipe away the tears.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now, baby?" He said. "My dad is still alive..." I said. He furrowed his eyebrow as he looks at me in confusion. "Well... of course... Chief Swan is at home, is he not?" He said. "Not him... my dad... my blood father, F/N L/N..." I said. His eyes widened as he looks at me in shock.

I've told him about my dad... and how he died, then how I ended up as Y/N Swan. He asked about it a few months back when we are sitting by at LaPush beach.

Flashback

Seth and I were currently walking around a beach. LaPush beach to be more specific.

"You wanna sit down?" He asked. I turn to him and nod my head. He sits down on the sand and gently pulled me down, so I'm sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Baby..." he said. "Yeah?" I said, turning to look at him. "How do you ended up as Y/N Swan?" He said. I froze at his question. His eyes widened "sorry! I d-didn't m-mean to make you feel u-uncomfortable!" He said in panic. I shake my head and smile softly at him.

"I was around 5 years old that time... my real dad's name was F/N L/N... him and dad were always been best friend. He's the one who introduce me to dad and Bella... as soon as we met... bella and I instantly becomes inseparable... then..." I paused for a few seconds.

"A few months after that... right before my sixth b'day... my real dad disappeared. I started to cry so hard when I found out about that..." I said, wiping away the tears start manage to stream down my cheeks.

"Since him and dad was best friend. He decided it was best to adopt me... and that's how I became Y/N Swan... Bella's younger adopted sister..." I said, smiling at him.

End of Flashback

"S-So... he's alive?" He said. I nod my head. "How did you know?" He asked. "H-He came to t-the Cullen's earlier..." I said. "Damn..." he said. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"It's going to be okay..." he said. I just nod my head, leaning against his chest. "It is already better with you here with me, Seth..." I said. "Aww... my girl is being a softie..." he said. I giggle and look up at him. "Only for you..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles at me and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

Time-skip

I hold Seth's hand for comfort, as we walk inside the Cullen's house. He caress the back of my hand as an attempt to calm me down.

Bella is the first to notice me, from her spot on the couch. She quickly stands up and walks towards me, pulling me into a hug. I just smile softly as I hug her back.

She pulls away from the hug, but keeps her hands on my shoulders. "Edward told me what happened. Are you okay, sis?" She said. "I'm gonna have to be... it was just a shock for me..." I said, smiling at her. She smiles back at me, and caress my hair softly.

I hear footsteps approaching us. I turn my head to see him. I pull away from Bella and turn to glare at him. "You're still here..." I said. "Y/N..." he said. "You have no right to call my name... after all... you abandoned me..." I said, looking at him with cold gaze. He looks at me in sadness. But I keep my wall up and strong.

"It was not my intention, Y/N... please... can we just... start over? Let me explain everything to you... please listen..." he said. My eyes soften a little, but I shake my head and glare at him. "I don't need to hear anything from you... you're my father. But you'll never be my dad..." I spat angrily. I grab Seth's hand and leave the room, away from him.

*to be continued*