You can't stop me.

We were now in Berlin and still travelling in these vehicles to the upstate base where they would most likely take us all into custody or try and strike a deal with us.

I wasn't picking up a pen until I knew Bucky would be safe.

Traffic rolls around us and I am aimlessly looking out the window slouched over my seat while Steve delicately holds my hand and rubs soft circles into them to comfort me.

Thank God they let us sit together because Sam and T'Challa were separated to us through bars. I wanted to apologise to T'Challa but I knew he himself wanted to get involved with this. Also, the United States and any other government in the world could literally do nothing to T'Challa. He had more power than any of them, we knew that. He was safe so that I was glad of.

I was worrying about Bucky. I promised nothing would happen to him and I need to keep that promise however, I physically have no idea how to. I'm here and he's in another vehicle. When we arrive to this base I will be outnumbered by at least 10x. I can't risk an attack. My brain was coming up with hundreds of solutions making me wince and hold it in my hands trying to steady my breath and calm down.

I see Steve's worried gaze on me but I squeeze his hand in reassurance to tell him I was alright.
"So, you like cats?" Sam's voice sounded all of a sudden, making me groan lightly into my hands.
"Sam." Steve said simply, basically asking his friend to shut up.
"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" Sam asked.

I think Sam was secretly fan girling, we didn't really talk much on the way to Romania because we were devising a plan. Now we were stuck here Sam strikes up conversation.

"Your suit . . . t's Vibranium?" Steve now asked slowly.
"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your frie-whoever framed your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep everyone safe from me?"

I knew T'Challa was still angry. He wanted revenge but this also wasn't him. He would come to peace with it eventually. Death is hard. This was T'Challa's first time properly dealing with it. I felt awful for him But vengeance is clouding his judgement. I would talk to him later.

The conversation soon stops and we all sit in a painful silence waiting to be taken in.

In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV along with me and we both immediately glance across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. My heart pulls at my chest and I freeze. That's until I get jabbed in the back with a gun, as soldiers keep us moving.

I grit my teeth and bite my tongue to stop myself from saying anything I'll regret as I walk with Sam and T'Challa towards Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man.

"What's gonna happen to him?" I ask them immediately glancing at Bucky again who looked stone cold and fed up.
"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." He spoke formally making me hold back an eye roll.

He was treating us like idiots.
And I was no idiot.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon told us.

I didn't even change my glare. He looked like a dick and at the moment sounded like one too.
"What about our lawyer?" Steve asks and I almost scoffed myself. Fat chance.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt." He smiled and laughed sadistically making my hands curl up into fists.