Atlas

Keith gasped awake immediately getting to his feet and slammed his hands on the metal door. He was in a cell, he was alone in a cell.

"Lance?! Allura! Pidge! Hunk!" Keith yelled for his team hitting the wall. He reached back for his bayard but it was taken from him. Shit.

"Hello!" He yelled again.

"I'm here," hunk called back.

"Me too," Pidge sighed in her own cell.

"How long have we been out?" Hunk asked sitting against the wall.

"Looks like we've lost an hour or so," the green Paladin brought up her computer.

"What happened?" Allura asked sounding tired.

"We're on Sendak's ship," Keith sighed sitting back down with his eyes closed.

"Admiral sanda, she sold us out," he brought his knees to his chest.

"What?" Pidge was in disbelief.

"He said he'd leave earth if he had the lions.. but he lied to me," a quiet voice spoke up and Keith eyes widen hearing sanda.

"This is all my fault," sanda sounded disappointed.

"I wanted to protect my people and now I've doomed them, I'm so sorry," she whispered hugging her body tightly.

"Admiral, what is Sendak's plan?" Keith asked with a small gulp.

"Sendak is moving his canons into position, he's going to destroy earth," she told them. "Please you must know I wanted to save earth,"

"Sir it appears they have lowered their particle barrier," a commander told Sendak as they pulled up the garrisons.

"How long until the cannons are charged and in position?" Sendak narrowed his eyes but heard a small gasped behind him.

"One varga,"

Lance groaned laying on his side as he felt his body tingling from the attack before, he felt a rough hand yank him up to sit up.

"Get off!" Lance snarled moving away but he was forced to sit on his knees and stayed there.

"Sendak," lances eyes widen looking up at the galra.

"Lotors general," he smiled cruelly down at him.

"Tell me, where is Lotor now? Still letting pathetic humans do his work?" Sendak chuckled darkly.

"Lotors dead," lance snarled back.

"You're a foolish child and a terrible liar," he raised a brow as lance glared up at him.

"I promised Lotor terrible things if I ever got my hands on you, that boys most prized possession," Sendak smiled a little like lance was a trophy.

"I'm not his fucking prize," lance spat.

"But your my prize now," he grabbed lances neck with his large prosthetic hand.

"I promised him I'd have his heart beaten and changed to my throne, and he would watch, but tell me the humans plan I may show mercy," Sendak pulled lance close as there was no fear in the Paladins eyes.

"That barrier is down, it's your only line of defense, what are they planning?" He asked calmly.

"I've been on your stupid ship, how am I supposed to know, puppet," lance smiled back.

Sendak growled and threw lance across the floor as he cried out when he hit the wall. Lance let out a shriek when electricity hit him from a soldier on the side striking him with a staff.