Kral Zera

"Hey princess have you seen Shiro?" Pidge asked as she was on a screen and Allura was going over scans in the main deck of the castle.

"Let me check," she smiled back at the green paladin and pulled up the castle.

"He isn't on the ship... and the black lion is gone too!" Alluras eyes widen and glared back at Pidge.

"Where's Lotor?"

The black lion flew over a crowd of the most powerful galra leaders that fought for the title of emperor and landed on the other side with a roar as they stopped to see the lion of Voltron as the wind put out a flame that only... Sendak held...

The lions mouth opened to show Lotor with his blade with his four generals behind him with glares ready for a battle on their faces.

"Halt, your true emperor has arrived," Lotor commanded as he was lowered to the ground from the lion.

"You? Lead the galra empire?" Sendak snarled back on the stairs that would lead to where the emperor of the galra empire would earn the title lighting a violet flame at the top.

"What could possibly make you think that you could be our emperor?" He growled as they stepped out and walked to the pit of fire with torches along the sides.

"The weak half galra that fights with other half breeds and takes pity and loves a pathetic human, a human that was a paladin of Voltron, our enemy,"

"My fathers blood is not just in my veins, it's also on my sword," Lotor snarled.

"The emperor fell to me and so will anyone who stands in my way or speaks ill of those who I seek stronger to fight by my side, as you can see, no full bred galra is worthy," he growled back at Sendak as lance charged up his rifle and Ezor took out two small blades in each hand.

"You think such treachery and blinded mercy makes you qualified to lead us?!" Sendak spat in disgust.

"I will lift the flame not for defeating my father," Lotor walked forward keeping his eyes on Sendak as the warlords and soldiers around him stood to the side and watched. "And not even for being the strongest galra here,"

"But because I did something no one else could do," he stopped near the stairs as the black lion lifted its head.

"I returned the black lion to the galra," Lotor stated strongly.

"Stand aside Sendak,"

No one moved as they all waited for the next move on either of the galra behalf's. Who would begin the battle for the throne...

"Time to prove yourself through honorable rite of combat," Sendak pointed to the prince.

"No, time to end this!" Lotor raised his sword to him threateningly.

"Now I am taking what is rightfully mine," he snarled.

"I am lighting that flame and my first act as emperor will be to reunite you with my late father!" Lotor charged at him with a growl as Sendak glared.

"You're not getting to the top of these stairs!" Sendak yelled with a battle cry as he charge at the prince. Lotor twirled his blade in his hand and swung it down on Sendak with a roar as their weapons collided.

Lotor flipped out of the way as the unnecessarily large robotic hand as a weapon of Sendak's crushed the stairs where Lotor stood once but Lotor jumped in the air to bring his sword down on him but Sendak swung his arm around to knock Lotor down the stairs, but the prince ducked. He spun his sword across his back to the other hand and ran up one stair and to send another attack on the soldier they all thought was deceased.