Awake

"Up," Ezor nudged Lance as he was sitting next to Lotors pod as he was zoned out but jumped slightly at the touch but she kicked him again to grab his attention.

"Is there a meeting?" He looked up at her standing slowly.

"Nope, you need a mega ass kicking," Ezor grabbed his uninjured hand and dragged him to the training room ignoring his confused cries.

"Ezor I don't really-" "you wanna stay wimpy? You need to get back into training, Lotor isn't going anywhere, even if he wakes up, you will be the first to know," she smiled at Lance gently with a goofy smirk and handed him a gun.

"We need our sharpshooter,"

-----

Lotor grunted in his sleep as he had his fists clenched at his sides in the pod while Allura, Matt, coran, Shiro, and Acxa stood in the room seeing how many more hours.

"What's going on with him?" Matt noticed the small sounds from the galra as he scowled in his sleep.

"His body may be asleep but his mind is awake, he could be having a bad dream," Allura stated as she and coran where looking at the charts.

"It happened to me as well when I was in, it's normal," Shiro noticed acxa's narrowed eyes looking at Lotor but sent the black paladin a glare.

"We should've just taken the empire back faster, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for that witch," Acxa sighed as her arms where crossed tightly.

"The Druids?" Matt looked at her.

"Hagar, she's the leader of the Druids, she used Narti against us, but zarkon killed her," Acxa explained as she watched Lotor. His breathing increased and seemed deeper as he breathed harshly through his nose.

"Princess are you sure it's just a bad dream?" Matts eyes widen slightly seeing sweat drop down the side of the galra's face.

"He'll be waking up sooner than we thought, if it's a nightmare then he'll wake himself up," coran gulped taking the charts down walking over with Allura.

"What could be possibly be dreaming about that's getting him this worked up?" Allura looked up at him curiously.

"Oh I don't know, him killing his own father?" Zethrid walked in as Acxa sent her a look to loose her attitude.

"She has a point," Matt shrugged.

"Where's Lance and Ezor?" Shiro asked the large hybrid.

"Training," she stated but they heard a gasping yell of a battle cry seeing Lotor awake and stumbled out of the pod. He grunted dropping to a knee panting with wide wild eyes.

"Prince Lotor are you alright?" Acxa asked touching his shoulder gently as Lotor gripped his chest catching his breath.

"I...I... Where am I?" Lotor growled as he forced himself up and looked around seeing familiar faces.

"Where's Lance?" He asked quickly after.

"Your back at the castle, Lance is just training, finally got him up and moving again," Zethrid shrugged as Lotor took a deep breath finally gaining normal breathing again.

"How long was I..." He looked at the pod confused.

"It's been a week, you must be starving, I'm sure we have some breakfast left over Prince Lotor," coran offered with a bright smile under his mustache.

"Thank you," Lotor nodded as he smiled kindly to his generals and walked forward to follow the altean but he glanced at shiros robotic arm. His eye brows knitted together as his breath hitched slightly as he knew it was galra, the galra that worked for his father.

"Lotor are you alright?" Shiro noticed his stare.

"Pardon me, must've zoned out," Lotor gulped with a calm expression as he waved it off shaking his head and coran raised an eye brow at them but shrugged it off.

----

"This recipe has been around for generations! Best of the best in my book," coran slid a bowl of goo in front of Lotor as he sat there silently staring across the table in deep thought.

"Is my father truly dead?" He asked emotionless.

"I... I believe so, are you sure your alright Prince Lotor?" Coran asked gently standing near him confused.

"I'll be fine," he croaked crossing his arms over the table as he didn't touch the food.

After the neglect and fails of his father, he was finally gone, the empire was free to anyone who dares to try taking his rightful throne. But that battle, that battle with his father almost killed him.

Flashbacks of a sword coming down and slashed the side of his face just as Lotor backed up enough before it could be a deep gash.

He touched the side of his face gently feeling nothing there anymore, not even a scar.

"Get him to a pod! Now!" He remembers someone screaming in rage and fear. Lance.

"Lotor?" He heard behind him and slowly turned and saw Lance at the door wide and confused blue eyes staring at him.

"Lance," Lotor breathed relieved standing up as Lance walked toward him slowly but only two feet away he raced into his arms as he wrapped his long arms around his torso while Lotor held him tightly.

They parted from the embrace as Lotor smiled at lances face seeing the tears running down his face with an angry look.

Slap

"Lance?!" Coran squeaked as Lotor was shocked. It wasn't a hard slap but it left a tingle to shock both men.

"Mierda estúpida, ¿cómo puedes asustarme así?" Lance snapped at him as he hit his chest and more tears ran down his face.

"How could you do that to me? I thought you where going to die," his hits became weaker as Lance broke down slowly only for Lotor to catch him as he sobbed heavily holding onto his arm as Lotor slowly lowered both of them.

"I'm so sorry my love, but it's over now... We won," Lotor gulped as Lance wrapped his arms around his neck while Lotor kissed the side of his head smiling.