Actions

Axca walked with lance to the red lion as he had a stern look on his face.

"Lance wait, I know you loved Lotor and I'm sorry for your lost... but-" "hes not dead," lance cut her off.

"What?" Axca felt fear in her heart.

".. Lotor isn't dead, I didn't want to loose him.." lance stopped in front of the lion.

Axca felt many things, mostly the fear of what Lotor could do to her for the betrayal but seeing the look on Lances face showed there was more.

"He's in a pod, healing... but the damage was bad Axca," he said standing still and looked at the ground.

"He lost his arm and leg, theres a lot of scars, I thought he wouldn't make it but he's still alive, but Axca... what happened when you took Lotor with shiro?" He looked up at her curiously as they hung outside of the red lion.

"Did you know Hagar was Lotors mother?" Axca asked calmly.

"She is alive?" Lance breathed wide eyes.

"I've never seen Lotor so angry," Axca nodded.

"He never talked about it, we were open a lot but he never wanted to talk about Honerva being killed by zarkon," lance sighed leaning against the lions claw.

"before the whole battle begun, the blond altean, romelle, she confronted Lotor about killing alteans, Allura attacked him and everyone was suddenly against him again, saying he's like zarkon, then seeing the woman who claims to be a mother who let Lotor he abused and neglected his whole life... I think he broke," Lance looked at her explaining the situation.

"And he's alive?" Axca asked and he nodded.

"What are you going to do?" She asked again.

"He doesn't deserve to die, I'm not defending him but it's hard to tell when he's not even conscious," lance pursed his lips.

"Lance I don't think you realize what Lotor did.." Axca closed her eyes.

"Fine, he was going mad, but his intentions lance... they were cruel, he wanted voltron dead, he wanted the galra dead, that was you and I, at the time... if he was mad, he didn't consider the consequences of his  actions," Axca sighed sadly as lance listened.

"He would've killed us all if we didn't fight back,"

Lance crossed his arms and held himself a little feeling uncomfortable as he let it sink in.

"ezor and zethrid used Lotors words to gain their own loyalty from those pirates, the galra is no longer loyal to Lotor, if he wakes up he isn't an emperor, he won't even be a prince, the galra hate him for even considering them dead,"

"I-I..." Lance was lost for words.

"Your better off as a Paladin lance, cause if you claim to be Lotors general rather than an individual, your good as dead," she looked at him calmly and lance bit his lip.

"Then what do you think we should do?" He sighed.

"Do you still love him?"

"Of course," lance didn't hesitate.

"Just because he made mistakes doesn't mean he's a bad man," he glared a little and Axca knew he was still completely loyal.

"I trusted Lotor too... but you have to admit his intentions were.. dark," she tried to explain.

"I mean I guess.." lance mumbled.

"Lance," she crossed her arms.

"Do you love him?" She asked again.