Heat

"Allura stay with the group!" Lance called as the blue lion was heading to the galra as shots were being fired at the blue lion but they all engaged when the first shot was made.

Allura flew at maximum speed at Lotors ship but he dodged the lion and flew the opposite way but Allura spun around and fired a beam that hit a large rock as Lotor flew up.

The generals came for the lions as the yellow, red, and green fought back as lance growled drawing an attack from hunk and shot back hitting one of his girls ships.

"Ezor please, you have to know this is stupid!" Lance snarled feeling adrenaline going through his blood.

"We have orders lance, as a general you should know," Zethrid shot back and lance ducked but hit hunk instead.

"Coran we need your help here! Please tell me you got the castle up and running!" Hunk called to the speakers of the castle.

"I'm working on it! Krolia get ready!" Corans voice replied.

Lance flew between the shots but pulled back and turned 180 to avoid getting hit but pidge wasn't as fast as the red lion as she got hit three times in the side.
Lance roared sending a shot back with the lions fire at the girls. Either way he'd be hurting people he cared about.
Only to get hit as well and grunted while his lion was shoved back.

"Don't worry guys I'm here!" Coran shouted happily. Suddenly the castle came from no where in the middle of the battle as everyone got out of the way of the ship as it just kept floating forward as one engine was able to work.

"Coran what's going on with the castle?" Lance asked confused as it didn't do anything but glide.

"Well we've got one of the engines working! Sooo I'm kind of learning to fly all over again," Coran explained nervously.

"Pidge, hunk, we stay together, Zethrid goes head on but Axca will take you by surprise, keep your eyes open," lance commanded and shoved the lever forward with a grunt.

"What about Allura!?" Pidge asked panicking.

"Forget about her, if she doesn't want to listen then she can have it bite her in the ass on her own," Lance glared as he couldn't stand that princess. It was her fault. It's always been her fault.

He just couldn't focus on that now, he had to fight still.

Allura sent rapid fire at Lotors ship as he easily avoided the sloppy attacks out of rage and no strategy. He pulled his control back and shot at her trying to take out the royal thorn in his side.

"Once I wipe out voltron I'm going to start a new Alteans! A new altea that will never know of Princess Allura or king alfor!" Lotor snarled at her as he focused his attacks on her.

"Nor will they know of the lions of voltron, all they will know is me, their great leader!" He roared shooting mercilessly. A laughter bubbled in his chest, something cruel and unwelcoming that escaped him. Something devouring his mind like a dark entity.

"I'm ready to wipe the universe clean of all my enemies! Voltron, Hagar, and the rest of the galra!"

All four generals froze.

"Hagar?" Lance blinked. "The galra?" That... that didn't make sense... Lotor wanted to unite the alteans and galra.

"I think it's time to sever our ties with Lotor for good," Axca said calmly as she looked down.

"Disengage from the battle, follow my lead, lance... your welcome to come, we never wanted to battle you my friend," she sighed softly at him as lance bit his lip.