The way forward

"Alright the next time that door opens, overwhelm the guard," krolia peaked out the window of the cell as ezor and zethrid exited to see what the problem was. The Paladins and others lined up on each side for a surprise attack with their wrists still joined together.

But instead there was a cry and a thud from the outside that came from the guard catching them by surprise. And a moment later the door slowly opened.

There lied the guard on the ground with the four space mice sitting on him happily.

"I don't understand altean anything at all.." lance whispered loudly as they were all confused.

"Hello little friends!" Allura gasped sitting in front of the mice happily. They squeaked at her as Allura listened and looked confused again.

"What?" She cocked her head to the side. "Where?"

"What are they saying?" Hunk peaked over.

"Corans trying to rescue us, and he's got help," Allura told them as the mice continued to squeak.

"Axca!" She gasped looking back at lance.

"My grumpy girl!" Lance gasped happily as he clasped his hands together.

"Aw I hope she's not all piratey like my other girls," he whined remembering the other two.

"Alright so where's Coran?" Allura asked the mice smiling.

——

"Alright gotcha right where I want ya," Coran fought against a giant galra robot as he used his altean abilities to turn himself purple but by the looks of it... he was loosing terribly.

Until Allura came up using her altean ability to grow and take out the galra.

Coran slowly fell to the ground on his knees as lance and Keith came up and took his arms and slugged them over their shoulders for support.

"See? You got lucky," Coran slurred at the robot.

"Coran, where's Axca?" Lance asked as keith helped them back up.

"I don't know, where am I?" Coran looked at keith like he asked the question.

"Are.. you okay?" Shiro blinked confused.

"Never better, now let's get our belmards and hayards," Coran leaned against the boys as he almost made them fall.

"Don't worry we got you," Keith smiled softly at him and gave lance a nod.

"Aw thank you princess Allura," Coran smiled back.

They ran as fast as they could down the halls to find their weapons, they passed a window to space and lance saw their lions floating in space. Axca. He smiled. He wasn't alone anymore.

They found the room as two galra stood near the weapons checking them out, chatting as one held the green bayard.

"They have our weapons and we don't, any suggestions?" Pidge hid behind lance a little as he narrowed his eyes.

"I mean I have my stuff," lance reached in his boot and pulled out a small device that shifted into a blaster he had as a general.

"Unhand those bayard you scallywags!" Coran yelled making lance jump and drop his blaster in the middle of the doorway. He grabbed Coran and shoved him back as hunk and krolia held him while Pidge covered his mouth.

"So much for the element of surprise," Pidge growled.

In a flash of red Keith suddenly had the red bayard in hand after concentrating his energy on it.