Support

Lotor opened the door as lance went to the kitchen to calm down. The four McClain's looked up shocked and horrified to see the galra instead of the Paladin.

"Can I help you?" Lotor raised a brow blocking them from seeing inside.

"This doesn't involve you," marco gulped as he hid behind his brother.

"It does now," Lotor didn't move.

"Lance we just wanted to talk," maria called over trying to look behind the giant alien.

"No!" Lance yelled back.

"Lance it's been years since you went missing, we just want to talk mijo," John tried pushing the door open but Lotor growled down at them as he gripped the door tighter.

"Bullshit," Lance scoffed pouring more coffee.

"What would you possibly want to talk about? Why now?" He slammed the door open out of Lotors grip as he stared at his family with annoyance.

"And don't talk to me like we're family, don't call me mijo," he pointed at them.

"It's been five years.." Maria whispered as she could see a few scars on her youngest sons face.

"It's been longer than that since I've talked to you," lance glared. They all looked guilty.

"Did you stay safe? Did you take care of yourself?" She asked quietly.

"I'm still alive, that should answer your question, now go," lance glared harshly.

"I told Veronica I want nothing to do with any of you," he turned as Lotor backed off a little seeing he had it under control.

"Lance I want you to come home," Maria stepped in with her hands together under her chin.

"What?" Lance covered his mouth trying to hide a laugh.

"I want you home again, I want my son, we want our family together again, after you went missing we realized how after the accident that what we did was wrong, and once we found out you were alive we had to.. we had to be better," she explained in her motherly voice that would've made lance do anything for her at a time. Now it just felt condescending.

"Fuck that, you feel bad, it's guilt and only guilt, because it's dirty on your conscious for what you did to me," lance snorted shaking his head.

"No Lance it's true, we want you home because we love you," John stepped in.

"Oh sure, yea and how come I'm not home now? Or before? Why? What happened? Admit what you did," lance smiled as his family came inside. Lotor stayed close with his ears down watch them.

"Say it," he grinned.

"We let you stay with Veronica, the pain of losing your sister was devastating to the family," Maria inhaled a shaky breath.

"Oh you let me? Allowed me? I had a choice, interesting, because I remember you throwing everything in my room out the window and dad dragging me out of the house and locking me out," lance crossed his arms smiling like it was a funny joke.

"Yea, blame the sixteen year old child, whatever makes you feel better," he waved them off.

"We know lance, but we forgive you for the accident, it wasn't your fault, we-I forgive you mijo," Maria tried to reach out for him.

"What about me?!" Lance snapped not letting her touch him.

"I don't forgive you! I can't! I don't forgive you for what you did to me, I lost my baby sister too! I was in the hospital! And you screamed at me saying it was my fault, all of you! Rachel and Veronica are the only ones that didn't hate me!" Lance cried back desperately. Wishing they could understand the pain they caused.