Part 20

I have a bad feeling about this

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

We were in class and everyone was just talking when dad bursts into the room and says,"get into your hero costumes or your gym uniforms and get to the bus. We're going to USJ.", then he leaves. Shoto went and grabbed both our costumes and we left for the bus after changing.

We got onto the bus and I sat in the second last seat behind Kaminari and Toshi. Shoto sat next to me and we were plotting how to get Kaminari and Toshi together. Ignoring the occasional glares that we received from dad.

When we reached we got off the bus and dad started walking towards Shoto so I gestured to Toshi and luckily he got the message. He grabbed dads hand and lead him in another direction as he asked him some stupid questions. Successfully distracting him.

We entered the dome shaped building and I saw thirteen. I went crazy I started mumbling like a freak, Shoto giggled and I went red with embarrassment.

Then kirishima screamed,"whoa cool they have fake villains", my head whipped to where Kirishima was pointing, I saw tons of very real villains. Near the entrance of a portal I saw the main villains. A guy with hands all over his body, a bird thing? And a purple mist guy. I assumed he was the warp gate. Dad and I yelled at the same time, "those aren't fake, thirteen keep the kids/others safe", we both ran at the villains and started fighting.

The handy man had started monologuing. I wasn't paying but I was registering it.

"Izuku go back to thirteen. RIGHT NOW!", I took out the knives from my legs and cut villains down again and again,"you need help. Your quirk isn't suited for long and continuous fights. you'll end up getting hurt",

He threw a villain at three other villains, "get back to thirteen. Izuku this is a serious situation you could die!! Go back NOW!", he wrapped his capture weapon around my waist and threw me in thirteens direction.

"Damnit" I say as I glide through the air. I see the purple mist dude surrounding thirteen and the others, I see a little shine in the middle of all the purple mist and I direct myself at the villains real body. I kick the metal thingy and yell "Iida run and tell UA! NOW!" The portals falter and Iida takes that chance to run.

The portal thing then splits us all up. I found myself in water. Then I saw villains approaching me. I made a barrier around myself and lifted it up from the water. I also made it a little warm so that my clothes would dry. I saw a ship and I saw Tsuyu on it with ugh, Mineta.

I went to the ship and said,"we need to hurry up and help dad but we need to take care if these villains first. I'm assuming they don't know our quirks because they put Tsuyu in the water zone instead of the earth or fire zone." Tsuyu nodded her head and Mineta just stared at our boobs.

"Mineta I need you to throw you hair balls or whatever into the water. I'll make something spin inside the water so a whirlpool forms and then we ride on a disc to my dad.", we did exactly that and it all went according to plan.

We landed in some bushes. I had two energy bars because I was feeling a little tired.

We discreetly made our way to handy man, he was scolding purple mist dude who was now next to him. Then I heard him laughing. I almost cried when I saw what he was laughing at.

Dad was on the floor, covered in blood and his head was being bashed into the ground by the bird thing. The flesh around his elbow was basically gone, you could see some of the bone.

At first I was terrified. But then all I saw was red. "Go and make sure the others are okay. Don't argue just leave"  I said to Tsuyu and Mineta. That last part with malice.

I ran at the thing that was hurting my dad and attacked it. I made barriers around my hands but I made them  pointed. I started punching it leaving holes because of the structure of the barrier but it kept regenerating and tried to punch me so made a barrier around myself and took the hit and flew back. I made soft pillow things to break my fall and ran back at the bird thing.

I made barriers around its arms and pulled the barriers away from the animal. Its arms were ripped off but they were regenerating really fast.

"Nomu get her!" I heard handy man say with a raspy voice.

Then the fight changed. The Nomu, as that ass liked to call him showed up behind me, he was fucking fast. But I was faster. I dodged with light speed and tried to sweep his legs. They didn't budge one bit. The Nomu was about to punch me but I dodged once again.

I couldn't find its weak spot. Then I saw its exposed brain. I don't know why I didn't do this before. I took out a taser that Mei from the support course added to my costume."you never know when you need a taser", she said, thank you Mei Hatsume.

I took all my throwing knives, threw them at the creature's brain at an angle so that all of their metal hilts met at the same place. It shrieked at the impact but didn't collapse.

(She's a badass who's seriously good at throwing knives)

I jumped onto it's back after setting  the taser to its highest voltage. And set it off on all the knives. The creature shrieked again and fell down. Its brain making a sizzling sound with smoke coming out of it.

I ran to dad and healed him. He stood up and stumbled a little but he was okay. Then he shook me by my shoulders,"what the hell are you doing here!!??",he said with panic in his voice,"I just-"

Handy man cut me off "Cheater! You're a cheater! I'm gonna make you regret that you ever cheated!" He starts walking towards me, dad stood in front of me but I knew he was too exhausted to fight. Unfortunately I was too. Using lightspeed that often takes a lot out of you and then I healed dad which exhausted me.

He was about 5 steps away from us when we heard,"I AM HERE", "about damn time", I say to myself.

"Damnit!" Handy man says, as turns tail and walks through a portal.

Dad turned around and hugged me but I couldn't take the weight and we both fell. We laid on the ground hugging each othe for a while. I felt myself being lifted and put on a stretcher. Then I fell asleep.

What a day

Hello I hope you like this chapter. And I know its really pathetic for an author to be asking this, but what's a 'vote'? I'm seriously confused. So could you do me a favor and just lef me know through the comments?

1223 words