Part 26

Here we go
——————————————————

*Izuku pov*

We were all in the waiting room. I was just sitting and thinking up my plan for the first round which is probably a race. Shoto came and sat next to me. "Hey, Izu I just wanted to say the...I'm gonna come out on top. I'm gonna beat you.", I smile my famous 'eyes closed' smile and say, "if you want to beat me you're gonna have to use your left side. I won't lose to a person that doesn't give it everything they've got", he smiled and said, "you're not gonna get me to do it Izu", that's when I noticed the nickname and I flushed. He must've realised too he got up and left with a red face.

I walked over to Toshi and said, "he Toshi do you want me to help you during the event or do u wanna do it alone?", he thought about it for a while and said, "I'm gonna do it on my own Izu. I'm gonna intern with dad anyway so there's no point in trying to impress people", I nod and say, "alright then Toshi. If you need help then just yell I'll come help. Good luck" I hug him and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Students make your way to the arena", we hear over the speakers, before going to the arena, I went to the announcer's box and saw dad and papa. I go to both of them and hug them, I look at dad and ask, "should I show off a little bit, be flashy, or just get it over with". He smirked and said, "I'd usually just get it over with but this time I want you to be flashy" I nodded my head with an evil grin and I saw papa shudder.

We made it to the arena and we all stood with our respective classes, I was just in a daze, "Now we have Aizawa Izuku, the number one student, speaking a few words." That broke me out of my daze. Hitoshi pushed me and I walked up to the stage, glaring at Auntie Nem the entire time. "It was Hizashi's idea", fretting for her life.

I went to the mic and said, "um...go beyond? Plus ultra!", I could hear papa and dad snickering. They forgot to turn off their bloody microphones. The crowd liked whatever the hell I said and erupted into cheers.

Then papa explained the first competition. Which was as predicted, a race.

(It's the same as in the anime)

We all took our marks and the whistle rang through everyone's ears. They all started running through the tiny exits. I made myself a bright pair of yellow wings, they looked absolutely fantastic.

I went over the wall of the arena. "IZUKU AIZAWA FROm class 1A has made wings using her quirk!!! She's  in the lead leaving everyone else in the dust!!!!!!", "shut up Zashi, you're too loud", I laughed to myself listening to dad and papa. I watched everyone else struggling with the giant robots. Shoto was in second and Kachan was third.

I flew down to Shoto who was going across the canyon part of the obstacle course. I flew beside him. "You're just playing around! You could've used light speed to make it to the end by now!", he said with an exasperated voice, "well where's the fun in that", I say trying to be funny. "I hate you", he said.

I flew high up and started doing stunts in the air. " it looks like Aizawa from 1A is playing around in the air. What are you teaching these kids Eraserhead?", Papa was laughing as dad was forced to speak, "it seems like she is confident in her win and is biding her time although I would advise her to be careful", I stopped playing around and went down to the ground.

I started jogging next to Toshi, "how you doing?", he smirked and said, "I'm in fourth place and I'm happy.", I smiled and said, "well I gotta run. I'll see you later Toshi", I just used light speed to make it to the end. The crowd erupted into cheers and I went to the announcer's box.