Part 49

Love you babe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

*timeskip to like 3 days later*

I'm getting discharged today, Dr. Maru came by and explained my change in eye color.

~flashback~

I was in my hospital room alone when I heard a knock on the door, I turned around to see Dr. Maru standing in the doorway. She smiled lightly and asked to come in, I nodded.

"Hi Izuku-kun, I was just wondering if you have any problems related to your quirk?", I shook my head, "my eyes changed their color, they have golden flecks in them now", she took out some doctor tool thingy and looked at my eye with it.

"It's nothing really, it's just that your body got more used to having your quirk around.", I realised something. "Thank you Dr. Maru! That's it", she smiled and ruffled my hair, "okay Izuku-kun, I'll see you later", I nodded and she left.

Dad came to visit about an hour later. I explained what Dr. Maru said and he nodded. "Right, so I was thinking. My body has been getting used to my quirk since I was like one.", he nodded. "my body has basically adapted to accommodate my quirk. So what if the reason AFO couldn't take my quirk is because my body can't function without the quirk being there"

(It's a stupid reason but it's the only thing I could think of)

"Now that i think about it, that was really stupid. It was just a thought", dad shook his head. "No, no, it's a great reason, I just never thought of it like that", I nodded.

"When are we going home?", I asked because although all the nurses and doctors were nice, I hated the hospital. Dad smiled, "you can leave in the evening around 6 I think, Shoto will pick you up, I have a thing to do", he said with a sigh. "Ooohh you're on first name basis!", he sighed and smiled again, "whatever"

"You still need rest though and take your drugs-", I groaned, "can't you call the medicines or tablets or medications like a normal person. People get the wrong impression when they see a gug who dresses like he's homeless, mention drugs", he grinned, "I only do it to annoy you"

"Babe I brought Katsudon", Shoto said as he entered the room. He saw dad and froze. "I-I-I mean, hello daughter of a very respectable hero who I am indebted to for not expelling me and letting me date their beautiful, wonderful, kind and goofy daughter", he put his hand over his mouth. Dad huffed and left the room.

"What the hell was that?!" I said as I burst out laughing. "I panicked okay!", Shoto said, trying to redeem himself. I couldn't stop laughing. "Idiot, stop laughing", I didn't, I couldn't. I started imitating him while getting groans of disapproval from him, "Hello daughter of a very respectable her who I am indebted to for not expelling me and-",

He kissed me, we started making out. "Finally, I didn't think you'd ever shut up", I was blushing like crazy but I remembered the katsudon and made grabby hands. He gladly handed it to me and pulled the table thingy with wheels to the bed. I spread it out on the table and we ate. He osassionally brushed my hair behind my ear and I'd carelessly stare into his eyes, a random kiss on his cheek, his strong calloused hands caressing my neck.

After eating our food we pushed the table away and just talked to eachother. "Thanks for everything", I said, he looked at me quizzically, "what do you mean?", I sighed. "If you hadn't come to help.......I'd still be.....and dad..", I felt his lips on mine. "But I did. And now you're safe. Most importantly, well to me atleast is that you're with me.", I smiled at his words.