Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N: wow-Okay, I sorta hit 20k. Urm. Thank you?
No I'm joking; THANK YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH LIKE OMG.

Anyway, I'm doing a chapter everyday for 20 days starting from today! They're gonna be much shorter because I'm doing them everyday.

~Day 1 of 20~

________________
After the long drive back to Brighton, I finally was able to step into a building I could call home.

It felt the same, smelt the same and looked the same, which made me really happy.

"Nala!" I laugh as she waddled up to me, tongue hanging out.

"She missed you." Zoe tells me, setting down her keys.

We unpacked and then ordered a dominoes to celebrate.

"Here's to a happy life!" Zoe raises her bottle of coke and I do the same, clinking them together.

Would it be a happy life? What about Alfie? The comments? Having our old Internet life back?

It seemed like everything was over; done with and sorted, but it's really not. There's so much more to find out and sort out.

I decided to mention this to Zoe. "We still have a lot to sort out, y'know. Internet life, Alfie, those comments..."

"Yeah, I know." Zoe sighs, raising her eyebrows.

"What are we going to do first?" I ask.

"I think getting an Internet life back is the first step. We need to let everyone know we're okay and things will return back to normal. For them anyway." Zoe takes a slice of pizza.

"Good idea." I agree. "Video tonight?"

"A collab? Lets not do a 'life update' video because I think it's for the best." Zoe suggests.

"A would you rather with questions from Twitter?" I smile. It was just like old times.

"Great idea!" Zoe agrees, clearing up our mess.

That night I fell fast asleep for once. I knew things were settled much more now, and even though everything wasn't completely sorted out, it hopefully would be soon.

______
QOTD: what YouTube merch do you have?

AOTD: I have all the British YouTuber books (Zoe, Tan, Alfie and Fleur+ 2 that are signed!) all of Zoella beauty and some posters.

I hope you enjoyed day one x