Little Authours Note (okay, a big one but yah)

Okay, I know this isn't a chapter or anything, but there will be one tonight.

I would normally put this in my rant book, but as most of my- hang on what do I call you guys? Friends? Family? Viewers? Readers? Idk- the people who read my fanfics- don't read that one and read this one, I thought I'd put it in here.

(Ik that didn't make sense but let's go with it)

Basically, I just want to tell you guys how much you really make me happy. Actually, that's an understatement: you make me beam and give me a warm fuzzy feeling that- okay too much but you get what I mean.

I wanted to say that I've noticed a few comments recently saying things like 'you give me happy vibes' and 'your so inspirational' .

Now, I'm not doing this to show off or anything, I promise, but these things are what I really set out to do. I want to make you happy and inspire you to do whatever you want because anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

I never thought that I'd have a book that has this amount of incredible support; I didn't believe it was possible for me. I have like a level 0 of self confidence and happiness. I used to envy all those amazing authors on Wattpad like "I wish i had a book like theirs" because I love writing. It's my passion. But because I set my mind to it, updating most days and trying my hardest every chapter, things have happened. And I wanna say thank you.

I know this is soppy and deep (like I took a submarine) but yeahh..

The main thing I wanted to get across was that if you need to talk about ANYTHING, I will ALWAYS be willing to help out. Okay? That's why I'm here: to make others happy.

To me, getting a lot of views, votes, comments and followers is amazing, and I am so grateful for it all, but mostly I want to make people happy and inspire people that you shouldn't care what others think. As long as you're happy doing watcha doin, then carry on, because that's all that's important.

I love you guys x