Chapter Fifty-Six

Start of by saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS TWINS EVER. ILYSM LUCY AND LYDIA X
___________
The next thing I knew, Connor and Charlie were a couple. Great.

Just what I needed in my life right now. My ex to be with one of my best friends. Plus, I'm pretty sure Connor is doing this on purposely to me. He keeps giving me these 'looks' when he's with Charlie. He's so confident with her, not afraid to call her beautiful or kiss her cheek. He was such an embarrassed dork when I was with him.

To make maters worse, Ashlyn, Annika and Alyssa have all bailed on me. Leaving me out, ignoring me, having days out and sleepovers without me. God, my life is such a mess.

My parents are showing no signs of getting back together, and I hadn't even spoken to Alfie since, forever!

Oh yeah. Lucas. Forgot about him. Haven't really spoken to him much either. He gives me an awkward smile or a "x is equal to pie times 5".

My life is such a mess right now, and I have no idea how to fix it. My life seems like hundreds of shattered pieces of glass scattered all over the floor, and then there's me with a hot glue gun trying to stick them all back together to make a square again.

My YouTube content has been slipping too, not uploading every week and when I do, all I upload is a Q&A or a Tag; nothing special.

Zoe's been fine actually, which I suppose is something positive. Her therapy has worked a dream and she's as good as new, maybe even better. I'm glad about that at least.

This is so sweet, I comment on a fanpages edit, I love it!

I flicked through a few more pictures, liking them all.

Within only a few minuets, I was getting lots of thank yous from the owner. I loved interacting with them.

Out of nowhere, Gabby appeared in my doorway.

"Gabby!" I jump up an give her a hug. I hadn't seen her in so long.

"Peppa!" She laughed, hugging me back. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Too long!" I smile.

Gabby and I were like best friends, we bounced off each other and got on so well.

"I'm taking you out!" Gabby announces.

"Really? Where?" I ask.

"Maybe Topshop, River Island, New Look, Primark?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"That would really cool." I agree, smiling.

"Then we can do a massive haul collab after!" She says excitedly.

"Great idea!" I agree and with that, we're out the door.

_________
Don't forget to leave Q&A questions!

QOTD: what are your plans for today?
AOTD: I'm going to the 2p amusements with my best friend and then we're getting ice cream. yumm. ly x