Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: I just realised I haven't updated it TWO DAYS! I am so sorry, I have so much homework and I was busy all day today! hopefully this chapter will make up for it ;)

__________
Peppa's POV:

I awoke the next morning to hear faint sobs from downstairs. My eyes grew wide. Zoe?

I carefully sprinted down and found Zoe, sure enough, sobbing into her trembling hands. "Zoe! Whats wrong?" I wrap my arms around her.

She takes a deep breath in, wipes her bloodshot eyes and smiled bravely at me. I looked at her carefully, realising that sparkle of happiness that always made my day had vanished from her pale blue eyes. "I'm fine." She smiles again, but even her smile has changed. It's a forceful smile, an unmeaningful smile, a smile that just wasn't Zoe.

"Okay." I reply like I believed her and ran back up the stairs. I needed to ring someone.

I picked up my phone from my bedside table and quickly dialled her number. After a few rings, she picked up. "Hello?" her voice sounded sleepy, but it was only 8:00am.

"Louise? I need to talk to you." I urgently tell her.

"What's wrong honey?" He voice sounded much more awake.

"It's Zoe. Something's wrong." I say.

"What do you mean?" Louise asks.

"A few times now I've caught her crying really badly, and every time I ask her if she's alright, she just says she's fine. I'm really confused. She looks empty and not like the Zoe she used to be." I sigh.

"I'll be over as soon as I can. Get ready and pack a bag for one night. Tell Zoe to do the same. We're going on a girls weekend!" She puts the phone down and I race down to Zoe.

"Get ready and pack for one night." I tell her, pointing a finger at her jokily.

"What?" She frowns.

"We're going on a girls weekend!" I say the same as Louise.

I get ready into my floral pink collared shirt, my blue ripped skinny jeans, my black Converse, mulberry tote bag, straighten my hair and dress my phone in my pink and orange zig-zag case. Zoe and I have matching cases; mine is pink and orange, hers is mint and black.

As I was packing my things for tonight, Zoe walked in, looking so beautiful. She had a black and white knitted cropped jumper, black skinny jeans, black ankle boots, a black leather bag, her matching phone case and she curled her now shoulder length hair.

"You look lovely." I tell her.

"You do too." She pulls her suitcase forward. "Where are we going?"

"Well," But just as I was about to explain, I heard a car horn from outside. I ran to the window to see Louise waving from inside. "Come on!" I close my suitcase and drag Zoe downstairs.

Once everything was in the car, I wrote a letter to Alfie as he was still in bed.

Alfalfa,
Zoe, Louise and I have gone off on a girly night. We will be back tomorrow.
Sorry for being so spontaneous!

Love from Peppa xxx

And with that, I hopped into the car and buckled my seatbelt.

"Lets go!" Louise shrieked, turning up the stereo so it was really loud. We drove off, all singing along.

"For the last time," Zoe laughs "Where are we going?"

"I'm not to sure myself." Louise hums.

"How about London?" I ask.

"Great idea. Shopping, shopping shopping!" Louise smiles.

"We can find a nice hotel and restaurant too." I suggest.

"Of course!" Louise agrees. "This is all for you Zoe. Peppa's noticed you haven't been the happiest of bunnies recently." She pats Zoe's knee.

"Thank you so much. You two are my favourite people in the world. I love you." Zoe blushes.

"We love you too!" Louise and I say in unison.