Chapter Fourty-Six

~Day 11 of 20~
TYSM FOR 30K!!!!
___________
Lucas and I got off the bus and walked to school togeter, chatting still. I felt like I could completely be myself around him. I liked that; it didn't happen with many people.

As we reached school, we parted to head to our form rooms.

"I'll see you later?" He asks.

"Sure." I nod.

Before I could turn around, he grabbed my arms. What was he doing? He looked into my eyes for a few seconds and I looked back, realising the piercing blue colour that filled them. I can honestly say my heart melted. He smiled a little and tucked a bit of paper into my sweaty hands and turns away, leaving me standing there, completely dazed.

As soon as he had gone and I had snapped out of my little daydream world and opened the paper.

07462947184 -Lucas x

Oh, wow.

I sighed happily and skipped off to form. I had no clue boys could have this effect on you, and only within an hour!

I entered, instantly seeing my best friends. "Annika! Alyssa! Ashlyn!" I smiled.

They all screamed and ran (plus Ashlyn who wheeled) over. We all shared a big group hug.

"We missed you so much!" Annika says, as I realise yet another piercing had been added to her collection.

"I missed you too!" I gush.

We all catch up through the whole of form. After all, it had been five months.

When the bell went for first class, we all jumped up and headed to the door.

"Peppa, is this yours?" Alyssa bent down an picked up a bit of paper.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." I take it from her.

"Was that a number I saw?" She nudges me playfully.

"Maybe." I raise my eyebrows.

"Spill. Now." Alyssa orders.

"Okay, his name is Lucas." I tell her.

"Lucas..." She gestures for his second name.

"I don't know. I met him on this bus this morning. He's in our year." I say.

"Lucas," Alyssa thinks. "Did he have really blue eyes and dirty blonde hair swept to the side?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh Peppa." Alyssa sighs. She pulls me over to one side. "That's Lucas Cress. Don't get involved with him, please?"

"Why not?" I frown.

"He's trouble. All he does is go round, lure girls and then break their hearts when he's bored of you. Trust me, it's not something you want happening. I've been a victim." Alyssa tells me.

"He seemed fine!" I argue.

"He seemed fine." She raises her eyebrows. "You've been warned." Alyssa then struts off, her pink hair swaying.

_______
QOTD: what's your favourite makeup product
AOTD: probably the Rimmel London wake me up concealer